What do you eat?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥- PETIT BIJOU- ♥

HOLD ME! KISS- ME! LOVE ME!

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '07 12:56am PST 
Mommy is having trouble finding food since all the recalls. I get ID mixed with chicken.
Kirby

What would you- do for a Kirby- bar?

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '07 8:13pm PST 
My mommy is a complete and utter nutrition maniac. Neither of my foods were affected by the recall. I eat Innova regular dry formula, and about 25% of my food is First Mate Premium Plus, Herring... It is food that is made locally here in BC. Both of my foods are corn & wheat free. Not to mention, I have a stellar metabolism and only eat about 1/3 cup a day (for 17 lb of muscle), so we don't buy food often anyways.
Riley

Got Water?

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 4:00pm PST 
My mommy feeds me Canidae Chicken and Rice Dry Food. It is really good, and really good for me! The breeder who sold me to my mommy told me this was very good food! Hope this helps ya out!

Holly

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '07 6:44pm PST 
I'm Kirby's little sister, and I also eat Innova.

Our mom reccomends the following foods, some are better than others, but none have any bad ingredients in them:

Fromm, Merrick, Evangers, Innova, California Natural, Canidae, Go! Natural, Orijen, Acana, Dick Van Patten, AvoDerm
Chloe Rose- d'Hiver

The Empress

Barked: Fri Sep 7, '07 9:42am PST 
Innova EVO kibble & Prairie Frozen Raw Medallions - chicken flavor.

Chloe's mom Victoria
Chloe Rose- d'Hiver

The Empress

Barked: Fri Sep 7, '07 9:42am PST 
Innova EVO kibble & Prairie Frozen Raw Medallions - chicken flavor.

Chloe's mom Victoria
Bailey- Alexander

I'm not fat I'm- just fluffy!

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '07 8:17pm PST 
My mom feeds me Canidae Chicken and my sister gets Solid Gold Wee Bits, cause she's a wee one.
Bacio

Did someone say- snacks? huh?huh?

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '07 9:50pm PST 
I am eating "Professional" puppy chicken and barley, I'm not a big eater but mom says it has no corn, no soy and no by-products..she has a thing with mechanically separated chicken parts and I say yuck to that too! I also love carrots, cottage cheese and every now and then broccoli...but she says it makes me gassy (blushing).
Note from mom: I was amazed at all the recalls, my older and bigger lab mix was on Eukanuba and Iams for a long time, then Science Diet..now that I have found out these companies are owned by big corporations who don't put love and care into their products, Sparky is on Professional too.
For treats we go natural or home made.
Myli Jade

Quick as- lighting

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '07 8:53pm PST 
My Mommy feeds me Inova Evo, and Canidae, I am a very small eater, about 2 tablespoons 3 times a day. I am almost 10 months old. I weigh 10 lbs .
Captain

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '07 5:53pm PST 
I feed Natures Variety New Zealand venison to my 2 Cotons and a Yorkie. Other varieties available.No health problems whatsoever. They love it. Not widely available. Check their web page for locations.

Very very healthy ingredients.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2