Introduce Yourself!

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 76)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Boo Radley

I like books.- They taste- great.

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 10:48am PST 
Hey everyone, my name is Boo Radley, or just Boo smile I'm four months old, and I'm a Chihuahua. My younger feline sister is Tiess Elliot, or Ti, she's two months old.
wave
Tiggles- (CGC, SILIF)- IN LOVING

Give LOVE to get- LOVE-Adopt a- Dog!

Barked: Mon Apr 5, '10 10:26am PST 
Welcome, everyone wave
Flat

I Help- Rehabilitate- Adoptable Dogs!

Barked: Wed Apr 7, '10 6:42pm PST 
wave everyfur! My mom was abandoned when she got pregnant. I was the only puppy that made it because we had no one to take care of us and we lived out in the woods. When I was four or five months old my mom snuck into a man's shed and stole some dog food. The man caught her and scared her, so she growled and snarled until he let her past and out of the door and then he tried to shoot her. My human mom heard about what had happened and came to see us. She took my mom away and caught me in a trap a few days later. Mom went to live with a new family that got her spayed and I stayed with my new human mom, who got me spayed. I've been living with her for about five years now. I help with the rescue dogs who don't like to walk on leashes. Mom says I'm the best leash trainer she has ever met. puppy

Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Sat Apr 10, '10 6:30pm PST 
Hi, I'm Fritz and I'm neutered.

I started out at the shelter in Biloxi MS, got passed to a couple of different people before landing in my present home in Alabama.

I have lived here a year and a half, I am really happy here, I hope my person doesn't get tired of me and throw me away again.

She says she won't, but how can I know for sure?
Buddy , ^_^

dogis a- nicerpersonthan- an averageperson

Barked: Thu Apr 15, '10 6:25pm PST 
Heyy I'm buddy I was a sorta stray,,, it's complicated but! Yep!
Lily

Is that- CHICKEN?!

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '14 5:14pm PST 
Hi! I'm Lily! I'm a rescue from someone who took great care of me but couldn't care for me anymore. My family also fosters homeless dogs.
  (Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 76)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8