Who's got the wiggliest butt?

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Donovan Rest- in Peace

Donovan - the happy- pretzel dog

Barked: Mon May 28, '07 12:06am PST 
Wooof! I say I have the wiggliest butt because everybody who sees it says it looks like I'm going to take off like a helicopter.

What do you say? I bet your butt's not wigglier than mine.puppy
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '07 1:07pm PST 
well Donovan ............ not sure i can compete with that butt
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

i sure can 'Sidewind " though !snoopysnoopysnoopy

FYI ........sidewinding is like wiggle butting only you have to contort your body into a kidney shape while doing the wiggle butt dance ! pretty technical but an excellent wiggle butt like yourself should have no problem !dancingdancingdancingdancing
© Kona

Friends make me- smile!!

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '07 3:51pm PST 
Oooh I can wiggle myself in half. They nicknamed me wiggles for a reason! Mom says she has never seen someone as happy as me in the morning when i do my wiggle dance and she is just waking up. dancingdancingcheersnoopy

Brigid

ITS ALL MINE

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '07 6:07pm PST 
I have destroyed about a dozen terra cotta pots with my wiggling.... and been known to wiggle/levitate. big laugh Thats when you wiggle really hard, wiggle yourself into a proper kidney bean, and start going so fast while bouncing that you seem to be levitating! Its a paw-pular party trick, till they relise that you are just trying to get above them so you can wiggle dance on their head! big laughbig laugh
Rocco

Rock Star

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '07 8:42am PST 
I have everyone beat. My tail constantly wiggles. I wiggle in the morning, when the mail man comes, when people walk by my house, when the neighbors dog barks and mom and dad come home from work it wiggles for most of the night. I think the only time it doesnt wiggle is when I am sleeping, but as soon as I wake up, it starts going again!puppy
Dez

Kidney Bean

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '07 6:36pm PST 
They call me kidney bean for a reason!! I am the best wiggler of them all. People that don't know me sometimes ask mom why I curve my body into the shape of the U. They just don't realize that it's one of the many funny things we boxers do! wink
GRACIE

MOOKIESTINK

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '08 7:46pm PST 
i have the same nicknames as you! stinky and stinky butt. i have a tail so when i wiggle its dangerous!
Howie

This is Howie- Do-it

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '08 1:04pm PST 
Is that why they dock boxer tails? I always wondered. shrug
Cheyenne

cheyenne-

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '08 2:37pm PST 
I'M NEW SO FIRST I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY HI AND YEP I CAN TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE REST I LOVE TO DO THE KIDNEY BEAN/WIGGLE BUTT WHEN IT'S OUTSIDE TIME big grin|snoopysnoopy
JUSTUS~OUR- BEST FRIEND- '03-'12

Can I sit on- your lap?

Barked: Wed Mar 26, '08 2:09pm PST 
Hi everypup wave

Boy I tell you I can wiggle with the best of them snoopy

But have you tried to wiggle in the back seat of a sedan shrug

Well it's just not possiblelaugh out loudlaugh out loud I had to wait till I got home and double wiggled big laughbig laughsnoopybig laughbig laugh
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3