Earn Paws, Earn a rosette!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4  
Reese's- (Orangepelt)

Mama, can you- pet me?

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 2:33pm PST 
P: Front Right: Donated Blankets, treats, and food to animal shelters.
A:Front Left: Feed all stray cats around our house and find them good homes.
W: Back Right: Saved a cat(Fluffy, he now lives with us,) and fed him with a dropper when we saw that his mom was hit by a car.
S: Back Left: Bought a cat before it was about to be put to sleep(Reese's)
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Wed Apr 7, '10 4:59pm PST 
P- All dogs that come to our farm are strays. They are welcome to stay as long as they want.
A- Donate to the animal shelter. You can donate food, leashes, collars, treats, bones, anything that the shelter needs, even toys!
W- You can have a dog food drive, or a cat food drive. Try and collect food, or whatever kind of drive you want to have to help these animals.
S- I want to take all the dogs in at my shelter, I would be saving a life. Every time you adopt or rescue, your saving a life.

I've taken in so many strays, I've donated to the animal shelter many times before, I've adopted from the animal shelter before! The next thing is, I need to have a dog food/cat food drive.

Edited by author Wed Apr 7, '10 5:00pm PST

Flat

I Help- Rehabilitate- Adoptable Dogs!

Barked: Wed Apr 7, '10 6:35pm PST 
P: Front Right: We foster lots of animals for our local humane society.
A: Front Left: Helped clip toe-nails at the low-cost vaccine clinic.
W: Back Right: Pick up and house chickens that fall off the trucks from the local poultry plant.
S: Back Left: Currently bottle feeding an abandoned kitten and have raised abandoned kittens, puppies, and goats in the past.

Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Fri Aug 13, '10 9:07pm PST 
P - Pit Bulls are good dogs! No dog is a bad dog! Don't shop, adopt.

A - Donating to a rescue or shelter is a great thing to do and I've done it before.

W - Have a bake sale, car wash, dog wash, dog walk, or something like that to help raise money for an animal shelter or rescue.

S - Every dog has something special - A face that brings a smile to every human.
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4