Earn Paws, Earn a rosette!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Tiggles- (CGC, SILIF)- IN LOVING

Give LOVE to get- LOVE-Adopt a- Dog!

Barked: Fri May 11, '07 8:47pm PST 
Earn Paws and you will get a rosette from me! Just
fill out the -Paw form- below with all the great doggie deeds you've done throughout your life, and they will be portrayed as "paws" Must include all 'four' to earn a rosette! big grin

~Form~
Copy and paste
P:
A:
W:
S:

~Example~
P: Front Right: We rescued an abused Beagle from the Animal Shelter
A:Front Left: We crocheted blankets and then donated them to the Animal Shelter.
W: Back Right: For Make a Difference Day we held a doggie food drive, and donated the food to the Animal Shelter
S: Back Left: We recently started volunteering at the shelter

Thank you! And remember, every little thing you do to help animals makes a big difference!
Yella

Where there's- people, there's- treats!

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 3:37pm PST 
P: Fron Left- I volunteered at the humane shelter for a little while
A: Front Right-I bottle fed my a baby goat when her mama died
W: Back Left- I told the neighbors when someone stole their puppies
S: Back Right- I sold cookies and gave the money to the humane shelter

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 4:26pm PST 
Yay for Yella! You earned all your paws! There's your rosette! wink

Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 8:13pm PST 
P: Adopted Zelda from a shelter
A: Worked in a shelter for 5 months
W: Donated clothes and items to the Humane Society's thrift shop, and money at fund raising events
S: Stopped on the street to pick up a stray dog, then helped him to his house
The Wee- Beasties

The Wee 3 are- now the Wee 7!!!

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 12:56pm PST 
P: I confinced a family who wanted to get rid of their dog to "foster" her rather than taking her to a shelter then got a friend of mine in rescue to list her on their Petfinder page and find her a new home. Luckily, it only took a couple of months. Delta is so much happier with her new family.

A: I made a commitment to change all my donations to animal-related charities and when I buy dog food, I leave all the change to the store-sponsored Weimariner rescue.

W: I was FINALLY able to convince my sister to get her dog spayed after her 4th litter in 3 years. Eventually the guilt of knowing she was personally responsible for 22 other dogs being brought into the world convinced her to have it done. If she hadn't done it, I was prepared to dog-nap Scruffy and have it done myself!! shh

S: I've signed up to help a new rescue group in our area raise funds for a mobile spay & neuter unit.
Dickens

I may not be- smart, but darn- i'm cute!

Barked: Tue May 29, '07 11:46am PST 
Tiggles, thank you so much for inviting me to your wonderful group! Mommy and I couldn't feel more strongly about these issues and their importance!

P: Mommy is a foster mom for euthanasia list rescues and has fostered over 30 doggies in the last 4 years
A: Mommy financially supports a local rescue organization (Paw Placement) and has donated many things for their fund-raisers (which she always goes to)
W: Mommy always stops to 'catch' any doggies she sees roaming the streets & tries to find their owners
S: Mommy makes doggie gift baskets for her business and profits from the sale of those go to help rescue
** Bonus points - both TJ & I were euthanasia list rescues and she spouts off about how wonerful we are to anyone that will listen! wave
*~*Abby*~*- (RIP- 2004-2012)

Stunning

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '07 7:01pm PST 
P: Front Right: Mommy and I send gift baskets to our local shelter. (pictures on my page)

A: Front Left: Mommy always helps search for lost doggies.

W: Back Right: Mommy collects pennies for our local SPCA.
They are trying to raise 1 million of 'em!

S: Back Left: Mommy collects My Coke Rewards codes that are on Coke bottle caps for Blankets for Babies!

You are one sweet pup, Tiggles! We don't need a rossette! It's a reward all in its own to know that we have helped make a lives better! cloud 9
Joey

Spotted noses- are the next new- trend...

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '07 8:28pm PST 
P: We adopted Joey from begin dumped off in a box. Neuetered.

A: We saved Natasha from being killed on the day of her euth date. Spayed.

W: Volunteered at a veterinary hospital for four years.

S: Have convinced 11 people to spay their female dogs AND adopt their next ones!
Dickens

I may not be- smart, but darn- i'm cute!

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '07 9:45pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Barked: Sun Jun 3, '07 1:06pm PST 
Thats right!
applause applause applause applause applause applause applause
Good job everyone! Thanks for helping animals. You all did many wonderful things! way to go
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4