Prayers needed for Ceilidh.....

Buddy of- Corolla

Where's da- ball....gimme - da ball...

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 11:08am PST 
I got this message this morning in my "just jacks" place. Can we say a little prayer for this little girl who is only 4 years old and is on chemo for cancer? Her ID is
162127. Below is the message. Buddy and Goofy

My little Ceilidh has been diagnosed with lymphoma. We first found a lump on her belly and the vet was prepared to remove it but then discovered that all her nodes were swollen.

She began chemo last week and we were told that dogs rarely get sick and never lose their hair..but her life expectancy is still no more than 1-2 yrs. Well it has been several days now and she keeps vomiting and doesn't have hardly any energy.

I am so crushed. I don't know what to do. Do I continue and she how she reacts or stop chemo altogether. I feel so helpless.

She was feeling fine before chemo..but I know it was only a matter of time before she showed symptoms.

I'm just wondering if any one else has had a dog..or any pet with this disease. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jen & Ceilidh
hug
The Divine- Miss Jenna- Pooh RIP

Remember to pay- love forward

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 3:59pm PST 
We sure do hope dat God will look over dis poor doggy and perform His miracles for da doggies family! Amen