Just how spoiled is your dog...

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Toby

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 12:38am PST 
does your dog sleep on a king side bed alone?
do you cook your dogs' own meal?
have you travelled in a plane with your dog?

be the first to tell what makes your dog spoiled among the rest????
Poochini

Hey I wana- chew....give me- that

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 7:20am PST 
Im a super dooper spoiled. If I don't wana eat mom feed me with her hands..that's the only time I would taste the food. Sleeping on an airconditioned room. Pampered me a lot with hugs and kisses....and even I got messed up with doggie things, mom will stay cool...and just carry and planted a kiss on me.wink
bochok

..bark and bark- until you arf!..

Barked: Wed May 9, '07 6:48am PST 
VERY SPOILED!!! dancingdancingdancing

bokbok

..Doggie dog..

Barked: Sun May 13, '07 3:44am PST 
not so..big grin
Bailey

Save the cutest- for- last!!!That's- me.

Barked: Thu May 31, '07 6:27am PST 
How spoiled are we?! We get to eat ice cream. We get to do whatever we want in the house. We don't sleep in a cage. We stay inside the house. We have so many toys around. Our huparents gives us all the kisses and hugs all the time!

We are pretty much spoiled!!party
Bubba Sweet

Barked: Mon Jun 11, '07 3:49pm PST 
i'm a really super dooper spoiled, i get to do anything i want in the house, mommy feed me humans food all the time & my favorate foods are chickens strips & fries " YuMmY"...........mommy always take me for shopping buying me clothes all the time & everyweek i always get new toys.........dancingdancingdancingdancing

" i'm a very---very--very SpOiLeD"

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Bambi- (Ashanti of- Leigh-La)

To pester people- - that is my- mission!

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '07 6:03am PST 
I'm really spoiled but I also see the efforts my mum do for me. You see, we aren't financially wealthy but my mum does everything she can to provide me things an ordinary dog can't have. I'm a very lucky dog (and thankful for it).
Angus

Bondat Belly

Barked: Thu Aug 28, '08 11:19pm PST 
Mom and Dad would like to think I'm not spoiled. They did not buy me shoes and a stroller cos I'm spoiled, they did that cos they're afraid I'll get sick again. They don't buy me food that is more expensive than theirs because I'm spoiled, they just want me to have a long and healthy life and if the way to that is through an expensive organic diet, so be it. I don't sleep beside them in the bed cos I'm spoiled, I'm there cos mommy cannot fall asleep without feeling me next to her.

No, I'm not spoiled at all. Just very, very loved.
Master YODA, high & mighty!

...may the force- be with- you!!!....

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 10:33pm PST 
blue dog I'm super spoiled!...I stay inside our house with my own fan during the day,...
I sleep with my parents, with a/c of course!..momma, dad, my human elder sister & bro treats me as their youngest!...they wipe my lips, face with 'baby wipes' every after eating or when I need to, I have my own things, I drink distilled water!...I have my own diet!...my nanny wipes my ass every after...hmmm with 'baby wipes',..I have lots of clothes...my human maternal granny sends lots of stuff from US...!...I AM LOVE!...I have my own baby tub with rubber ducky!...oh, I AM REALLY LOVE!...hamster dance
Puto

if i can reach- it, i can chew- it!!!

Barked: Mon Sep 8, '08 10:27pm PST 
i am so spoiled! i won't eat unless i have my milk, and my bowl should be placed right in front of me. if i have to move in order to reach it, then no, no, no!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2