GOOD FOOD for schnauzers

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
~~Charlie~~

life's full of - treats

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '07 10:59am PST 
What are some of your favorite people foods? I am looking for some people food that is easily digestable, low in fat/calories and that I can have for a treat. thinking
Rudy

you're not the- boss of me!

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 6:37am PST 
I love carrots!! I go crazy for them. Recently mom has been giving me turkey weiners too but only for obedience class. They are my extra special pay attention to only mom magic treats!cheer
Rudy

let\\\\\\\'s- play!

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 4:21pm PST 
I like popcorn. Mommy gives me pieces that don't have sharp kernels in them. They are low calorie too, because she pops them herself, none of that buttery powder on them, just plain.

cheer Rudy

Pickles

Go Girlfriend!

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 10:50am PST 
I like Innova EVO chicken and Turkey treats, carrots and apples...sometimes snap peas.
Bonita

Go!! Go!!! Yes,- we are goning- now...

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '07 4:18am PST 
I like small pieces of baked chicken w/o seasoning. Also eat apples, carrots, popcorn, and small bites of pears. There are a few foods our dogs should not eat, like onions, garlic, and grapes!! I love apples and carrots.
Mason- Anderson

Cake, I love- Cake!

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '07 3:19pm PST 
I like those little baby carrots right out of the fridge. My mom started me on those when I was teething and they were cold and felt good to my gums and the vet said they were good for me in moderation. But my very favorite is baked sweet potatoes (or yams depending on where you live)! Aarrooo! I love them.

Mason
~~Charlie~~

life's full of - treats

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 11:48am PST 
WOW, seems like you all get some really good treats. mommy has given me popcorn, sliced apples, unsweetened applesauce, and plain yogurtdancing. we are going to try carrots today since I am feeling better. Thanks for sharing your favorite foods!!!
~~WoOf
Charlie
Georgie

Where's the- squirrel?

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 10:13pm PST 
I love carrots, also apples, green beans, bites of daddy's banana, any leftover cooked vegetables from mom & dad's dinner.
Zoe

Zoe - Born to Bark!

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '07 9:45pm PST 
Wow, reading all these responses is making me hungry! My Zoe loves carrots and green beans (I buy the "no salt added" cans) as well as any homebaked treats. I experiment with different stuff but have found that if you mix some whole wheat flour with anything sticky like canned dog food, or especially a can of tuna fish and then bake it in the oven like cookies (I just mix the stuff together and break it into cookie like glob/chunks), my dogs go NUTS!

The Three Dog Bakery has lots of good cookbooks w/ tasty treat recipes! smile
Finnegan

Is That Edible?

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '07 2:11pm PST 
Dang, You Guys Sure Are Lucky! Mommy Says People Food Isn't Good For Dogs, So I Can't Have ANY!

Can Anybody Give My Mommy Some Reasons Why She Is Wrong, So I Can Have Some Of Those Yummy Treats, Too?

--Finn
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4