Sunday School

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥Moll- y II♥

MGOBLUE

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '07 10:26am PST 
Hey pups!!! We're going to have Sunday School. I'll post a lesson you dogs read.puppy

Today's lesson will be up shortlywink

Love,
Molly
♥Moll- y II♥

MGOBLUE

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '07 10:28am PST 
Unless we stay in close fellowship with the Lord, we won't have much good to offer others. (Psalm 37:3)
♥Moll- y II♥

MGOBLUE

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '07 10:31am PST 
That was today's bible verse. Now our lesson on Developing Patience will begin shortly.

Thank
youdog

♥Moll- y II♥

MGOBLUE

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '07 10:33am PST 
God's Promises
Patience
"But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it."
Romans 8:25

"So that you will not be sluggish, but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises."
Hebrews 6:12

"Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what was promised. FOR YET IN A VERY LITTLE WHILE, HE WHO IS COMING WILL COME, AND WILL NOT DELAY."
Hebrews 10:35-37

"Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us."
Hebrews 12:1

"The end of a matter is better than its beginning; patience of spirit is better than haughtiness of spirit. Do not be eager in your heart to be angry, for anger resides in the bosom of fools."
Ecclesiastes 7:8-9

"For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. Now may the God who gives perseverance and encouragement grant you to be of the same mind with one another according to Christ Jesus."
Romans 15:4-5

"Rest in the LORD and wait patiently for Him; do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who carries out wicked schemes. Cease from anger and forsake wrath; do not fret; it leads only to evildoing. For evildoers will be cut off, but those who wait for the LORD, they will inherit the land.
Psalm 37:7-9

"I waited patiently for the LORD; and He inclined to me and heard my cry."
Psalm 40:1

"And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us."
Romans 5:3-5

"Knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."
James 1:3-4

"Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious produce of the soil, being patient about it, until it gets the early and late rains. You too be patient; strengthen your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is near."
James 5:7-8

"Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary."
Isaiah 40:31

"Wait for the LORD; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the LORD."
Psalm 27:14

"It is good that he waits silently for the salvation of the LORD."
Lamentations 3:26

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness . . . ."
Galatians 5:22
"TESSA"

Born to Sniff- the Ground!

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '07 11:18am PST 
I like this forum very much Molly II. Sharing the Love of the Lord with others is what life is all about. Thank you for starting up this group.

Love, Tessa and Mary
♥Moll- y II♥

MGOBLUE

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '07 1:54pm PST 
Thank you Tessawink That is so true
♥Moll- y II♥

MGOBLUE

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '07 3:02pm PST 
3/11/2007

God's Promises
Fear
"For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline."
2 Timothy 1:7

"For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, 'Abba! Father!'"
Romans 8:15

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love."
1 John 4:18

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty."
Psalm 91:1

"He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark. You will not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day; of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon. A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not approach you."
Psalm 91:4-7

"No evil will befall you, nor will any plague come near your tent. For He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways."
Psalm 91:10-11

"Do not be afraid of sudden fear nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes; for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught."
Proverbs 3:25-26

"In righteousness you will be established; you will be far from oppression, for you will not fear; and from terror, for it will not come near you."
Isaiah 54:14

"In God I have put my trust, I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me?"
Psalm 56:11

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; my cup overflows."
Psalm 23:4-5

"For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Just as it is written, 'FOR YOUR SAKE WE ARE BEING PUT TO DEATH ALL DAY LONG; WE WERE CONSIDERED AS SHEEP TO BE SLAUGHTERED.'
But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:29,31,35-39

"Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who hope in the LORD."
Psalm 31:24

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."
John 14:27

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the defense of my life; whom shall I dread? Though a host encamp against me, my heart will not fear; though war arise against me, in spite of this I shall be confident."
Psalm 27:1, 3

"So that we confidently say, 'THE LORD IS MY HELPER, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID. WHAT WILL MAN DO TO ME?'"
Hebrews 13:6

The Landmine of Fear
Order This Message

Landmines in the Pathway of the Believer
Purchase this 10-part series. Order now

Dr. Stanley
"TESSA"

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '07 5:21pm PST 
Thank you Molly II for the wonderful lesson on Fear. Sometimes we have to remind ourselves that God Is Always With Us and we don't need to be afraid of anything. It is not easy to always let God handle our lives because we think we know better. We need to go by Faith that God will get us through whatever the situation is. Being afraid all the time can really cause us to be miserable and if we truly believe the Lord is with us every hour, every minute, every second of each day then we don't have to be afraid of anything in this world.
♥Moll- y II♥

MGOBLUE

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '07 5:48pm PST 
Life lesson of the day:

When we spend time communicating with God, we realize His majesty and our total need for Him. (Isaiah 57:15)
"TESSA"

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '07 7:11pm PST 
Great lesson for the day Molly II. Thanks for spreading the Word of the Lord!

Blessings,
Tess
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2