Welcome New Dogies....

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Buddy of- Corolla

Where's da- ball....gimme - da ball...

Barked: Tue Jan 30, '07 8:42pm PST 
Hi welcome to our happy little group.

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
The Divine- Miss Jenna- Pooh RIP

Remember to pay- love forward

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '07 5:36pm PST 
Yeah, each and spoiled rotten one of you, join in and tell us something about yourself and why you are spoiled! wavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewave

Edited by author Sun Sep 30, '07 5:37pm PST

Sam

Wanna wrestle?

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '07 12:33pm PST 
I'm Sam. I KNOW I'm spoiled. I like to sleep next to Mom with my head on her pillow, the rest of me under the covers, and preferably with her arm around me! What can I say? I love to snuggle!

Nick

I am a Jack- Russell- Terrorist

Barked: Fri Oct 12, '07 7:36pm PST 
My name is Nick and I like to sleep under the covers with my Dad. I don't care if it is 90 or 40 outside. I like to cuddle. I also think i weigh 120 lbs., and I think I am the baddest dog on the block.snoopy
Daisy

be like a- spring!

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '07 1:17pm PST 
Thank you for the welcome. I am very spoiled- I am very smart and pretty much run the show at my house. My cute looks and intelligence are a deadly combination. I boss around my 2 dalmation brothers. I get inot plenty of mischief and don't alwayslisten, but I know how to cuddle and love so well that my mom lets me getaway with pretty much anything. I am small enough that I can hide under the bed where no one an reach me if Idon't want to do something or if I am in trouble.
Desiree

It's all about- ME.

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '07 3:38pm PST 
Hi! I just joined! My name is Desiree, but my mommies call me Desi or Lammy Lamb. I am spoiled because IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!!! I am cute and smart and cute and devilish and cute and full of business!

Hi everybody!
Dexter

Stop littering - spay and neuter!

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '07 10:23am PST 
Hi everyone! Lola Bella invited me to join the group. I am not a JRT (at least I don't think so - I'm a supermutt), but I am definitely spoiled rotten. My mom can't sit on the couch alone, because MY spot is on HER lap, whether she likes it or not! (Ok, sometimes Dad's lap is ok, too.) I get fed whenever I want, get lots and lots of treats, and I give that cat brother of mine holy heck whenever he walks by. Chewing on his face is super duper fun!

Glad to be part of a bunch more spoiled pups like me! smile
Zero

Want to play??- You know you- want to!!

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '07 7:40am PST 
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to say Hi. I'm spoiled rotten and I'll tell you why I get mad when my mommie goes out and doesn't take me with her. I think she feels bad and she ends up taking me most of the time. I get my way all the time big grin dancing.
Talk to you soon.
Woof - woof,
Zero
The Divine- Miss Jenna- Pooh RIP

Remember to pay- love forward

Barked: Tue Aug 19, '08 5:51pm PST 
That is funny...I love these stories...I'm very very very very spoiled, okay mummy way too many verys...BOL
Rascal

Rascal Baby Dog

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '08 7:02pm PST 
we are definitly spoiled . My brothers and I love to play tag with each othera and make make mom laugh. She gives us her attention, love and our favorite treats.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2