Guess what Mommy & me are doing today??

Ally

Ms Ally girl

Barked: Wed Dec 6, '06 10:31am PST 
I am so excited today. Mommy and me are spending alone time together and she is taking me to the doggie day spa and mommy herself is giving me a nice bath. I can't wait!!! She won't take us anymore to the groomers because she worries so much leaving us there all day to get groomed and we are all stuck in the same cage with no food or water. So today is our first time and just being with my mommy alone together will make me very very happy. I'll post a picture afterwards.
Bye and woof woof Ally
Tedibear- Our Girl- Forever

Miss Bear

Barked: Wed Dec 6, '06 12:31pm PST 
That is so cool! I would love to do that with my mom. We don't have doggie day spas where I live. We have alot of mobile groomers who come in vans to your house. I love my mobile groomer.

Edited by author Wed Dec 6, '06 12:31pm PST

Kuai Kuai - (R.I.P- 2004-2009)

bringing the old- Crushes back :P

Barked: Thu Dec 14, '06 12:54am PST 
Whoa..That'd be cool..In my place there's no doggy spa anywhere...If there were..I wouldn't know..Enjoy your realaxing day!!!

Molly

Life is MEANT to- be lived

Barked: Fri Dec 15, '06 9:01am PST 
That is just too cool! I would love it if we had a doggy spa here. About the closest I get to a spa is the hose in the backyard (BOL).
Enjoy your day and let us know how it goes!!

woof woof!!
Hendrix

Balls, Balls,- Water, Water,- Water...

Barked: Fri Jan 12, '07 12:56pm PST 
I'm waiting for my Spa day....Any day now?....I get a little nervous, though...I'm not too fast at getting into the shower with mama, but once it is all over....I love it! I love being clean....
Today, is a lazy cold day in Kelowna, B.C. Canada...It's minus -20...
Yukes! So, I'll be super lazy with mama...Lots of snuggles and a nice long hair brush later...I love getting brushed, as well....I have a Great Life!
XOXO

dogdancing