Papillon Play Day

Cosmo

Chaser of- Rabbits

Barked: Sun Aug 13, '06 5:04pm PST 
Hi Zelda and Dash,

If you are interested, I think it would be great to schedule a Papillon Play Day sometime! As you know, us Papillons like to stick together and what could be funner! I have two other Papillon friends in Dover (they don't have dogster pages yet) and they would probably come too! Plus my baby brother arrives soon and I know he will come. We can pick a day and time that works for everyone and we could do them a few times a year. Maybe in late September or early October? Let me know if you are interested! I look forward to hopefully meeting you both!

Thanks,
Cosmo

P.S. If you know of any other Papillons, they are more than welcome to come too! You can also invite them to join this group if they like.
Zelda

Catch me if you- can!

Barked: Sun Nov 26, '06 4:36pm PST 
Hi Cosmo (and the other Delaware Paps),
Mommy forgot to check the messages for my group, so I'm just now reading about your play date idea. Hmmm... it's getting pretty cold now, so I don't know about going outside. What does everybody else think?
We live in Newark and mommy wants me to meet other small dogs (so far I only like my big brother Milo), so I can get "socialized". Sometimes I bark and growl when I meet new doggies, but I just want attention.
Leave me a message if you decide to organize a play date again... mommy said I can come if you have one.
-Zelda
Cosmo

Chaser of- Rabbits

Barked: Thu Nov 30, '06 11:32pm PST 
Oh great! Well I would love to have you over for an indoor play date! I know you are probably busy with the holidays and all- so maybe around the very beginning of January?

Cosmo

Chaser of- Rabbits

Barked: Fri Dec 1, '06 4:36am PST 
If anyone is ever interested in getting together for a Papillon Play Day- please feel free to email me:

KatieKuras@comcast.net

puppy
Zelda

Catch me if you- can!

Barked: Sun Dec 3, '06 6:03am PST 
Sounds great! Yes, things are pretty crazy here right now. We just put up the Christmas tree and Milo and Zelda are not happy about this big thing in the living room blocking their view of the front yard! We'll contact you after things cool down here... Zelda needs to make friends and we also plan to put her in a training class at Petsmart (in Newark) in the new year.
BISS Ch.- Cherie

It's not easy- being beautiful

Barked: Mon Jan 29, '07 8:26am PST 
Hi everyone! My mom has anywhere between 6-12 papillons in my house at any given time. (But I'm the princess.) We love papillon playdays! (Though mom says as many of us as there are, every day is a PLAYDAY!)

You can write to my mom at: thepapillon@aol.com and maybe we all can set up a day to meet! big grin
Cosmo

Chaser of- Rabbits

Barked: Tue Jan 30, '07 10:59am PST 
Yes, I would love to do a play day! We will definitely decide on a day and then post here with date/time/location. It is going to be so much fun!

snoopy
Cosmo

Chaser of- Rabbits

Barked: Mon Feb 26, '07 4:09pm PST 
We finally have our first Papillon Play Day scheduled! It will be on 3/17 @ 12pm, hosted by Cherie's mom (THANKS COLLEEN!!). She lives in Newark. Email KatieKuras@comcast.net with questions. We hope to meet you all there!

puppy
Cosmo

Chaser of- Rabbits

Barked: Tue Feb 27, '07 7:39pm PST 
Correction- the play day will be at Pappy's house (Thanks Joyce!!) in Dover.