Welcome! Introduce your lab here!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Roxy- Doodlebe

if you can eat- it..... eat it- all

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '08 6:24pm PST 
Hi.... um my name is Roxy and I am three years old. Mom answered an ad to get me. Even though I have allergies and joint problem and my mom has spent thousands since she took me home.......she say she wouldnt trade me for anything. I love my mom.dog
Shadow NPC,- MDM

Ban the Deed - Not the Breed

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 6:39am PST 
Welcome Roxy! My mom and dad feel the same way - they would do whatever they needed at whatever cost to make sure we were OK!
Capone

Born to be Wild.-

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 8:39am PST 
Hi my name is Capone. I weigh 89lbs and I am almost two. I live in Brunswick, OH, and I am new to Dogster. My mom signed me up on all of these groups and I just love meeting new paws.

Bear Lyons

Is that food for- me?

Barked: Sat Oct 4, '08 12:38pm PST 
Hi everydog! My name is Bear and my mommy's name is Michelle. I am 7 years old. My birthday is April 11, 2001. I am half Lab and half Schnauzer. I love my rawhide bones and chicken. puppy
Luke

I want to meet- everypuppy!!

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 4:49pm PST 
Hi Im Luke and i want to meet EVERYPUPPY!!!
*wags tail*
My mommy is a geek and named me after Luke Skywalker.. something about the way i WHINNED all the way home. I sure spoiled her plans of naming me some hot hunky name like Hank, Blake, or Hunter..
Im almost 6 months and my mix half.. err quarter is starting to show.. but mommy loves me anyway and takes me wherever she can!!!!
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2