WISH THAT THERE WERE NO PUPPYMILLS....

Shana

Love me; Love my- dad...we're a- package

Barked: Sun Jul 23, '06 7:32pm PST 
DUE TO THE FACT THAT PUPPYMILLS DON'T TREAT THERE PUPPIES AS ANIMALS SHOULD BE TREATED AND THE OWNERS OF PUPPYMILLS SHOULD DO SOME SERIOUS TIME BEHIND BARS....
♥Brut- is♥

Brutis- Is that for me?

Barked: Thu Jul 27, '06 7:28am PST 
I agree 100%.
Toad(RIP- 1998-2009)

Fight- puppymills!

Barked: Thu Jul 27, '06 9:47am PST 
Definitely,I'd say puppymills count as animal abuse. I'm sure that's what Toad thinks.

Captain Chloe Salty Sea Dog

I love the Sea

Barked: Wed Oct 11, '06 11:17am PST 
Puppymills should be closed. I live in the puppymill capital Lancaster County,Pa. The owners of the puppymills should thrown in jail! The dogs need to be saved and have loving homes
Gypsy

- I LOVE - ATTENTION !

Barked: Thu May 15, '08 3:22pm PST 
PURE GREED (no doubt about it) = REALLY SAD ! shock silenced
Jet

I sure do love- walks &- treats!!! :D :D

Barked: Mon Dec 29, '08 7:48am PST 
I agree 100%. We were about to get a 5 month old Poodle from a puppy mill (without even knowing). We saw an ad in the newspaper that said there was a black, 5 month old Poodle. However, we have a friend and she owns a dog grooming shop. She said that there were a lot of puppy mills in that area, so we didn't even go in the first place. I joined this group to stand against puppy mills. Thankfully, I got Jet from a responsible breeder. We should all be thankful for having devoted, loving, furry friends. ALL animals should be treated with respect, love, and care. Thank you for helping to stop against puppy mills.

applause Thank you.

Your New Member,

Jet
Cheyanne

~~Shiney~hiney~~

Barked: Mon Mar 23, '09 2:26pm PST 
dogI agree 100%~~our Cheyanne came from a mill and though i'd never give her up, at the time i just thought these people loved to raise lots of dogs! now i am in an uproar!