Hi everyone!

Ellie

Ellie is the- Queen!

Barked: Sat May 13, '06 7:04pm PST 
Thanks for inviting me to join in!

My name is Ellie and I am having a blast at dogster.

I live in Texas.

I love to play with my sister, sleep, eat and chase squirrels(not in that particular order!).

I am a mix between a Shar-Pei and a German Shepherd.

My Dad is a big supporter of dog rescues and the abolition of puppy mills!

You can vote for me here :
PupSpot
Monte

EVERYTHING IS A- TOY AND CAN BE- SHREDDED!

Barked: Sun May 14, '06 1:20am PST 
Hey everybody......My name is Monte..I live in California.......5 months old and still growing.....I have 2 human sisters and a human brother.....they like to play ....I'm trying to learn that they really don't like being nipped on the ankles........
jazzie

play.eat.sleep.

Barked: Sun May 14, '06 8:18am PST 
Hey everyone!

Thank you for joining this group! I get to have a lot of fun now with all my buddies and pals!

I am a Border Collie from North Carolina! I am 4 years old and also love dogster! My owner is thinking about getting dogsterplus though!

I love my owner a lot, she bought me when I was just a little puppy and she takes very good care of me and shes only 13!

I hope everyone has a good time here!

Barks from,
Jasmine

jazzie

play.eat.sleep.

Barked: Sun May 14, '06 8:20am PST 
Hey everyone!

Thank you for joining this group! I get to have a lot of fun now with all my buddies and pals!

I am a Border Collie from North Carolina! I am 4 years old and also love dogster! My owner is thinking about getting dogsterplus though!

I love my owner a lot, she bought me when I was just a little puppy and she takes very good care of me and shes only 13!

Barks from,
Jasmine
jazzie

play.eat.sleep.

Barked: Sun May 14, '06 8:21am PST 
Hey everyone!

Barks from,
Jasmine
jazzie

play.eat.sleep.

Barked: Sun May 14, '06 9:21am PST 
Sorry, triple post
♥Punc- hee♥

Barked: Sun May 14, '06 9:25am PST 
Hey! Welcome to the group, Ellie! I hope you have a good time here! Jasmine just made this group, but she told me that pretty soon she'll put some really cool stuff up. It will be so much fun!! I'm glad you joined. The more, the marrier!

Woofs,
Punchee
jazzie

play.eat.sleep.

Barked: Sun May 14, '06 10:09am PST 
Yeah, I'm really glad all of u guys joined because I'm thinking about making an activity page with lots of acxtivities to compete fro paw points! fun, fun'
♥Punc- hee♥

Barked: Sun May 14, '06 11:32am PST 
Hey everybody! My name is Punchee and I live in Virginia. I love to run around and especially jump. Jumping is the thing I do best. My owner, Savannah is very fun to play with-I never leave her side. I also have another owner-Savannah's sister, Alyssa. I like Savannah the best though. When she's sad, I cheer her up, and when I'm sad, she cheers me up. She spoils me rotten and I love it. I can do lots of tricks and I love making new friends!! Please be my pup pals!!

Woof,
Punchee