Jesse

Do not touch!

Barked: Wed May 10, '06 4:51pm PST 
FROSTY POPS: Homemade Frosty Paws

32 oz. vanilla yogurt
1 mashed banana or one large jar fruit flavored baby food
2 Tblsp. peanut butter
2 Tblsp. honey

Blend all together and freeze in either 3 oz. paper cups or ice cube trays. Microwave just a few seconds before serving.

---------

Greetings all:

With summer looming, here is a cool and simple recipe to treat your pup. I must also say that my dad is NOT a cook and this is untested, but here it is just the same. Enjoy!

– Little Jesse
Paris- (1991-2007)

I Get By With A- Little Help...

Barked: Thu May 11, '06 1:28pm PST 
my dog.
if you think i'm gonna share these with my doggies???

wow.
what a recipe

big grin
Atticus

A Rough Tough- Cream Puff

Barked: Thu May 11, '06 2:35pm PST 
That sounds yummy. Atticus loves popsicles( I know- I feel incredibly guilty sharing them with him) and now I can make him his own!

Ojo

Excuse me, I'm- trying to sleep- here.

Barked: Fri May 12, '06 10:08am PST 
Paris: I hadn't thought about it but these really do sound tasty for humans as well. Dad is certainly not savvy in the kitchen so if anyone try's this recipe, please report in on how they turn out. Although it sounds easy enough and doesn't even require an oven.

Atticus: If you like popsicles, you would LOVE Frosty Paws. They sell them at most grocery stores in the freezer department. They are specially formulated ice cream for dogs. And they say Frosty Paws are much better for pooches than ice cream is for humans. When I am done with my Frosty Paw, I carry the empty cup around in my mouth for the rest of the day hoping more will magically appear.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms. – Ojo