ONE PUG OR TWO

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
♥ - ZoEY

mama's luv- puggie!!

Barked: Thu Apr 27, '06 3:27pm PST 
I was wondering who had just one pug -versus two or more. We have two dogs but one pug. ..alot of people think you should have two pugs...what do you think?
Scooby

I eat, I kiss, I- sleep, I am a- PUG!

Barked: Thu Apr 27, '06 7:35pm PST 
I have been a single pug since I came home here in mid January. But, in a couple of weeks I will be getting a brother in a couple of weeks.

So does that mean that we are 1.5? or 1 going on 2?
FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby Brutus

Oops! I've Been- Pugged!

Barked: Thu Apr 27, '06 8:42pm PST 
My family is big....2 cats (I won't waste our time on them cause they hate me - they think I am a hyper puglet!) Angel & Mini are not pugs. I have been the only one since September 2005, but now my family is getting another one like me and his name is Baby Odie.

Pug Luv,
Baby Brutus

Benny

Awww...sucky- sucky now

Barked: Thu Apr 27, '06 10:54pm PST 
My family consists of me and my Border Collie mix sister, plus a bratty catty. Although I'd rather be the center of attention, I don't mind having a big sister who's a different breed. She is really active and hyper, so she keeps me active and almost forces me to get exercise I probably wouldn't get without her. Plus, she keeps me from getting lonely while Mommy and Daddy are at work. I think one reason we get along so well is because we are the opposite sex. We aren't always competing for the alpha position and get pretty equal treatment from our parents. I think that the companionship and opposite sex things are probably the most important elements regarding multi-pet families, but whether the dog breeds are the same or not is more a matter of personal preference than anything.

That's my "tail" and I'm sticking to it!
Benny Boo Boo
Orion

"Helllooo,- ladies!"

Barked: Tue May 2, '06 1:01am PST 
This is a post from...DaBooja!

We, the Puggy Terror Squad are 7, plus the Misenar Mutant Pugs (my son and daughter belong to a different Mommy and Daddy) who are staying with us makes 9. We are all family so we get along really well for the most part, unless there is an exceptionally yummy goody involved. We also have two honorary kitties, one who thinks he's a pug and another who plot our demise from afar.
Abbie- (Abagail)

Miss Wiggle Butt

Barked: Tue May 2, '06 12:49pm PST 
We are a 2 pug home. Plus we have a kitten and an older Beagle sister. I don't think I would like it if there was just one of us.

Abbie and Gretchen
Kingstars- Louie

I'm the Boss of- Our House!

Barked: Wed May 10, '06 3:26pm PST 
We are a 2 dog family.... Me the Pug and Jake the rotti (rottweiler)
Tequila

Here I- coooooome!!!!- Where is the- party?

Barked: Thu May 11, '06 8:02pm PST 
More Pugs are better than one Pug. Imagine 2 or 3 puggies (or more...!!!) running around the house!! It's soooooooo cute isn't it??

I'm only Pug in my house hold (... I have an english bulldog brother and Dogue De Dordeaux sister!!!) but when Thanks Giving comes, my cousins visit us from NC. Yes, 3 pugs (all fawn) This is a quite picture - 4 pugs are in the house!!!! My mom said she can't stop smiling smile

Edited by author Thu May 11, '06 8:05pm PST

Chloe G.

I'm a baad girl!- :0)

Barked: Fri May 12, '06 12:49pm PST 
I have a golden sister. No pug siblings though. Maybe someday if mommy and daddy get a bigger house. :0)
Shay

Is that a kid?- Let me at the- kid!!!

Barked: Tue May 23, '06 7:23pm PST 
Only one, but mum is getting another...hopefully soon, I have no one to play with! I have 2 cat brothers, but they think I'm too hyper!
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3