fun

ethel

why run when you- can sprint

Barked: Mon Apr 10, '06 6:05pm PST 
whos been having fun
Josie

I shed- therefore I am!

Barked: Thu Apr 20, '06 7:21pm PST 
Apparently not many of us!! My mom and dad just had to leave me and sis Kiko in the kennel, we always have fun there--once we get over being LEFT BEHIND!! We have a great kennel where they play with us and walk us. They even give us a bath before we go home, so we are all sweet smelling! We were only there one night, so that was ok!
Maggie May

Foofer McWoofer

Barked: Thu Apr 20, '06 11:17pm PST 
Me, me! I'm ALWAYS having fun! I sure thought that whole Easter thing was great, anyway.

Ginger (in- loving- memory)

Did someone say- COOKIE?!

Barked: Sat Apr 22, '06 8:24pm PST 
I have fun! Watching the stupid cats is always good for a laugh! And the other dog here does silly things too. And I get to cuddle with Mommy, which is my favorite fun!

Edited by author Sat Apr 22, '06 8:26pm PST

Windstar's Merry Magdalene

I didn't eat- it! Check my- poop!

Barked: Mon May 22, '06 2:04pm PST 
I have four boys that keep me entertained. Never a dull moment in my household. There's a shortage of socks, though, because they throw them all over the house and I eat them!

Maggie
Jessie

Loveable Jess

Barked: Tue May 23, '06 9:47pm PST 
Me, me, me! I FINALLY caught a bunny today. I've been chasing those suckers for two years but Mom and Dad always keep me on a leash and don't let me catch them. But I outsmarted them, this time. Mom and Dad weren't too happy but I loved it!
Jessie

Loveable Jess

Barked: Tue May 23, '06 9:47pm PST 
Me, me, me! I FINALLY caught a bunny today. I've been chasing those suckers for two years but Mom and Dad always keep me on a leash and don't let me catch them. But I outsmarted them, this time. Mom and Dad weren't too happy but I loved it!
Zoe

Any excuse to- bark!

Barked: Wed May 24, '06 1:17am PST 
I had fun!! After being cooped up for awhile cause of the weather, I finallly got out for a walk and it was great! I saw lotsa people, and I saw a golden retriever puppy who was as big as me! Eeps! He was a cutie though. And I whined when my mama started to pull me away and everyone laughed, but I just wanted to play with the puppy!