What is everybody's major?

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Lisa- (1992-2009)

I brought sexy- back!

Barked: Sat Apr 1, '06 11:13am PST 
Hey, I just wanted to know (since this is Dogster University) what is everybody's major or minor.

I'm a major in Psychology and I minor in Sociology.
Storm

Silent Observer

Barked: Sun Apr 2, '06 1:55pm PST 
Good idea! It'll be nice to have a place to keep track of everyone's areas. smile

I'm a graduate student in experimental psychology, and my general area is cognitive psych.
Scrappy

Scrappy -- I'm tough!

Barked: Thu Apr 6, '06 6:26am PST 
I'm a graduate student in counseling psychology.

Finnegan

Whatever!!

Barked: Fri Apr 14, '06 9:17pm PST 
I'm a graduate student in educational policy.
Sushi

I am sooooo...- cute!!!!

Barked: Mon Apr 17, '06 8:00pm PST 
My owner and I are majoring in Geology. I love it cause I get to go out into the field and look for cool rocks. I make Mom carry all the samples I dig up.
~Sushi~
Angel - So Loved and- So Missed

A true Angel

Barked: Tue Apr 25, '06 9:09am PST 
My mom's major is English. She keeps on changing it lol. But I think this time she will keep it the same.
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Sat Apr 29, '06 9:51am PST 
I think I'm sorta lucky this semster. I'm taking two classes, and one of my profs is so lazy that he cancelled the final exam. niiiice
Parker

Canine Executive- Officer

Barked: Fri May 5, '06 3:30pm PST 
I'm a Retail Sales Management Major, but I already have a degree in Equestrian studies. My last final for the semester is tomorrow morning! YaY!!
Ozzie

I still need my- 23 hours of- sleep!!

Barked: Thu May 11, '06 12:11pm PST 
This is interesting!
First I was I bio major, not for long though. Then I changed to health science. I added a chemistry minor almost a year ago, but I took my final in organic chem today, and I would really love not to have to take any more chem tests....So who knows.
Carla

Subject to- bursts of- enthusiasm

Barked: Fri May 12, '06 11:38pm PST 
hey;
This is my first visit and i am really looking forward to this group. My mommy has a B.A in English/Psychology; a BEd (she laet me sleep in it so I know she has one) secondary education, a Masters in Counselling and she need Physics to finish her B.Sc. I go to the library at the university with her-she says I'm the only 4-legged coed allowed in the library. She also says she is real glad ny tuition bill is so low-what's tuition
Licks and Kisses
Carla
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3