Dogster Basenji Bratz or Facebook Bratz

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Big Daddy

Excuse me I'm- only sleeping

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '14 8:12am PST 
Since we're here...how is everyone feeling about keeping BBratz alive here on Dogster or moving it over to Facebook? I noticed that we have a few posters but more posts seem to be over on the Facebook page.

Shaki are you checking both facebook and dogster for posts?
Clea I know you are posting on facebook.

The human element is with Facebook and i've tried posting as "talker" but it's been hard for me to post as "Savannah". Yet here on Dogster, I feel that I can post as Savannah. I don't post as often as Savannah. I am always wondering if Talker passes, would I be able to post on Facebook as either...therefore losing their voices. I guess that's why I keep coming back here to our group.

What are your thoughts?
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '14 3:23pm PST 
I am trying to come over here now that we know that it is not shutting down. I agree it is hard to post for daisy on FB and I am getting a new phone in the morning (Thank the Lord) so I will be sure to put a link to Dogster on it so I can just pop over whenever. So I guess my vote is to keep both?
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Wed Mar 12, '14 1:37pm PST 
that's great Clea!!! I feel the same way about posting for banners. But here Banners is more alive than on facebook.
cheer

Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 12:36pm PST 
I think we need to keep Dogster going…even if we don't all get here much, we DO get here. It would be a shame to let this go.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Apr 11, '14 11:54am PST 
kissing thanks Chey!
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '14 3:08pm PST 
I have to admit that for practical purposes, I do like Facebook, but sentimentally, BRATZ on Dogster will always have my heart. Plus, our history is here.

I have been bad about checking here, I will admit, and I'm sorry! I will try to be better about it, but don't be mad at me if I end up on FB, too. :-(
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 4:15pm PST 
I am the same way...

Mom can not post for me at FB.. its just not the same...
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 9:01pm PST 
hughughughughughug
me too Sandy. She tries but I don't sound the same there on facebook. cry
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '14 2:55pm PST 
So glad we are still here...

Mom says FB is for humans to talk about us and here is for us to talk about our humans big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Rikki

Runnin' like the- wind!

Barked: Thu May 8, '14 2:15pm PST 
Hey yall! It's been a while. I've been trying to log in for ages, but couldn't remember the password. Somehow today, just clicking around, it automatically put in the password and opened! I sure wish I knew what the password is! Anybody know how I can find out?

I'm glad to hear that Dogster isn't shutting down. I've missed you all. Cheryl Lee died in November 2012. Her sister Michelle is now 14 and pretty feeble. Hank is also 14 and really going down hill. I was sorry to learn that some of our friends have passed away, too. Banners, I think about you all the time!

A lot has happened since I've been here. Most notably, mom had 6 surgeries at Duke University Hospital from December 2012 - April 2013 to rebuild her ankle AGAIN. She was out of work for 9 months. Dad took family leave and stayed home with her, going back and forth between Georgia and North Carolina often. It was horrible.

My Fanconi Syndrome treatment is going well at UGA teaching vet hospital in Athens, Georgia. My levels are stable and I'm now 10 years old. My pup daddy Brandon died at age 10, so mom is very nervous. But I feel great! I'm still pushy and bossy and drink water like crazy! I learned that there are wonderful things in the kitchen cabinets recently, so I explore them most every day now while mom and dad are at work. I leave nice trails all around the kitchen island for mom to pick up and put away. shock Mom is NOT amused most of the time.

Later Taters!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2