DOGSTER NOT SHUTTING DOWN???!!!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Wed Feb 12, '14 10:37pm PST 
SAY WHAT??? SAY MEDIA??????
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Thu Feb 13, '14 6:22am PST 
I'm what's called a "Silent 'Senji" but this IS what I can Say [pardon the pun.]

applausedancingcheerhappy dancepartyhappy dancecheerdancingapplause
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Thu Feb 13, '14 10:02pm PST 
hamster dancewishessnoopycheerblue doghappy dancehi5

Me too Shaki!!!!

Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Sat Feb 15, '14 5:23pm PST 
I didn't see a Show 'n' Tell this week, but I'm putting my two cents in 'bout this yucky weather!!! We got snow AGAIN last night. So, we have snow, plus ice, then more snow coming on top of that. Today we had snow melt which will turn to ice again tonight, snow tomorrow, melt, ice, you can see the pattern here, I think.

Our kids have had a grand total of maybe 5 full days of school since Christmas!eek Only 2 of the missed days were scheduled. All the others were WINTER!!! Yuck!!!
BTW, Furry Pals, try putting YOUR tush into 8 inches of snow to do your business 'n' see how you like THAT!!!

Edited by author Sat Feb 15, '14 5:24pm PST

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat Feb 15, '14 8:42pm PST 
Snow!!!
Poor Shaki! Sorry about show and tell...mom has been busy trying to back up her computer b/c the computer guy who was fixing it deleted her photos of 2011. Mom was freaking out b/c those have savannah in them. So we're carboniting right now.

Now mom has to reinstall windows word so she hasn't been able to back up some of the threads in our group. She is still doing paradise island.

I think we're going to lose the groups. The new "partner" seems to only be focusing on the "community threads" and not the groups.

I'm going to check with the facebook bb group to see if anyone has backed up anything from here.
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Tue Feb 18, '14 8:10am PST 
What good is the community without the groups?shrug
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Tue Feb 18, '14 1:42pm PST 
We're really happy to hear the news...about Dogster...not about all that snow, Shaki.

Mom's having trouble with her computer at work again, so it's been hard for her to log on. This weekend she spent lots and lots of time with us since Dad was out of town. We went on long walks and snuggled and watched TV. cloud 9
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Tue Feb 18, '14 11:02pm PST 
ahhhhh Patan....are you not forgetting your little shower scene???????
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '14 1:40am PST 
Are we still here or is it a dream?
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '14 6:31pm PST 
Yea! We are still here that is great wonderful super news!
cheer