DOGSTER IS SHUTTING DOWN!!!!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 2:51pm PST 
READY THE "BIG CHANGES ARE COMING".

THERE IS NO STOPPING THEM. YOU HAVE TO TRY TO SAVE YOUR PHOTOS AND DIARY ENTRIES.

WE'LL BE GONE BY MARCH!!!
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 10:17pm PST 
March 3rd is the last day. It's a Monday. I ask that all of you try to be here before then so we can spend some time together -- like it was in the Beginning.
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Fri Jan 17, '14 6:03am PST 
We were all sad to hear the news. crycrycry Mom has really enjoyed having an outlet to speak for us and do silly non-adult things like go on adventures with Santa Paws. I hope there will be another similar forum soon. THere is clearly a market for it. Any of you business minded people out there with know how, here's your chance!

We've really enjoy all the letters to PE Deadworry Rabbit, gift exchanges, show and tells, and just chatting and getting to know other Basenji and dog lovers.

We'll be here until March and will talk to you all after that in the new forum wherever it is.

Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Fri Jan 17, '14 9:32am PST 
This is very sad news, I didn't really have a Diary but I loved coming and talking with everyone. All the mom's and dad's are mom's only friends that understand what being a mom to a basenji is really like. Mom LOVED hearing about what everyone was doing. We liked hanging on the beach, talking to Deadworry Bunny, Santa Paws. Mom will have to go back and find some of her favorite stories and save them before they are gone. crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Jan 17, '14 9:58am PST 
over the weekend mom is going to go thru her photos and stuff and threads. I'll see what I can save.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Wed Jan 22, '14 10:34am PST 
We need to wear FOIL CAPS!!!
THERE'S NO TELLING WHAT DOGSTER IS GOING TO DO WIFF OUR BRAINS. THEY KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT US.

I'VE BEEN PUTTING A LOT OF THOUGHT INTO THIS AND WE'VE GIVEN A LOT OF TIME AND DEVOTION AND HAVE SHARED OUR DOGGY SECRETS IN OUR POSTS AND IN OUR DIARIES. THEE'S NO TELLING WHAT THAT SAY MEDIA IS GOING TO DO WIFF OUR INFORMATION!!!!!

*passes out foil hats to all the pups and cats*
WEAR THESE AT ALL TIMES!
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Wed Jan 22, '14 5:50pm PST 
Agreed! *Patan puts on foil hat.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Thu Jan 23, '14 10:10pm PST 
KEYAH WHERE IS YOURS???????
eek
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Sat Feb 1, '14 4:04pm PST 
Thanks for the foil hat!!! That'll "foil" those folks at Say media. Why'd they buy it if they weren't gonna keep it going? Maybe some bright light person will come up with a similar venue in the future. Dogster has been so much fun for me 'n' Mommy 'n' getting to know you furs has been the BEST!!!
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Mon Feb 3, '14 9:21am PST 
Shaki, I love your main photo. i'm gonna miss saying things like that. dogster is going to be another online magazine with a bunch of ads. What's new with that?
Dogster was very unique and we're hoping that someone comes up with the same program as this.

*crossing paws and tails and wearing his foil hat*
meditate