Secret 'Senji Santa Show and Tell Special

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Thu Dec 26, '13 7:22pm PST 
Patan, it was a BAD crash a week or so ago and the big truck that had packages in it caught fire and what was even more sad then the packages burning up is the 2 drivers didn't make it either. It was a very sad acciedent frown
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Thu Dec 26, '13 7:22pm PST 
Patan, it was a BAD crash a week or so ago and the big truck that had packages in it caught fire and what was even more sad then the packages burning up is the 2 drivers didn't make it either. It was a very sad acciedent frown
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Fri Dec 27, '13 6:38am PST 
That is very sad. frown I'm sorry for the families of the drivers.

Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Fri Dec 27, '13 7:01am PST 
OUr SSS was Pack 10! All the homemade yumminess and goodness in one box! I'm soooo happy...

Also, I got more MORE MORE treats from the 5B's!

Well, one can't dominate the world on an empty stomach.

2014 is our YEAR!!!!
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Dec 27, '13 9:46am PST 
Clea when I get home I'll check to see who your SSS was. I'm sorry about the terrible accident. hug for the families of the driver.

I'll try to track down when your gifts were sent, okay?
Taj

Crown Prince of- Mischief

Barked: Fri Dec 27, '13 12:36pm PST 
Our pack got presents from Dakini, Sukari, and Nuru -- some packages of yummy treats and Christmas stuffie toys! Tag grabbed the Santa toy before Mom could even get it out of the box because he said Santa was looking at him funny and ripped its tags off before chewing open his head! shock I told Tag that wasn't a wise way to deal with Santa, but he didn't listen. Ivee and I particularly love the chicken treats and try to steal Tag's from him when we finish ours 'cause the old man is missing a few teeth. Mom won't let us do that though.

I hope everyone had as nice a Christmas as we did. Baroos to all!
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Dec 27, '13 12:43pm PST 
That's great Taj! Sounds like you all had a big haul come your way.

FYI I got a message from Funny Face. I guess the mom didn't know how to retrieve the messages I had sent her. She said she was sorry and said also she was really busy.
Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Sun Dec 29, '13 3:36pm PST 
I LOVE ripping the face off Santa toys. dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2