Homemade dog Treats

Tally La-a

Tally, I am- interested in- everything

Barked: Wed Nov 20, '13 10:50am PST 
Hi pals my mom made 3 different types of homemade pup treatssmile
Love them so much won't eat the packaged kind.
She made Pumpkin Balls, frozen yogurt pumpkin yummiest, and some health good tasting little dog bones ( if you had a cookie cutter of any type they may look prettier than moms, shhh don't tell her) they tasted wonderful no matter what they looked like!

I will try and get her receiptssmile
Tag

Esteemed Royal- Advisor and- Guard

Barked: Wed Nov 20, '13 5:26pm PST 
Oooh, I'd love to have your mom's recipes to give to my Mom. She made some homemade goodies last year when she and Taj participated in Bark for Life and I want to nudge her to make more.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Wed Nov 20, '13 8:30pm PST 
Hi Tally! Your treats would make a nice gift too for your secret senji! I'm just sayin'......

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Thu Nov 21, '13 5:58pm PST 
Homemade treats are the best! Mom made some pumpkin ones once and they were really good. way to go Mom even tried them. laugh out loud
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Fri Nov 22, '13 1:44pm PST 
Those sound Yummy! I bet mom might even make some if you can get the recipe.
Sheena

Official- Clothing- Customizer!

Barked: Tue Dec 17, '13 7:14am PST 
We HAVE to write ours for u guys too, mommy has a treat maker machine and has been making our treats for a lil over a year now, it's so easy and healthy. She got another machine so she can make them twice as fast and then!! she saw the one "babycakes" the cupcake machine people make and it does 10 at a time to ours 4, she said someday we are going to have two of the big ones. After they come out mommy pops them in the dehydrator and bam hard, grain free, cookies that will not go bad!! I'll keep on mommy to write them up!!! smile