Bratz Tell Us What You Like and Don't Like!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Wed Nov 13, '13 9:50pm PST 
Here's where we note all the things we like, love and don't like.

We all would like treats made in the USA -- no treats from China. We can't any chances.

I love treats that are meaty like--beef, chicken and lamb and stuff like that. I love freeze dried treats too. They pop right into my mouth.

I've gained some weight and probably weigh about 32 lbs. I'm beefy in the chest.

I'm about a 16 inch long from my neck to my tail and wear a medium collar. I like the snap kind.

I'll come up with more as I put my mind to work....
Ivee

Duchess of- Destruction

Barked: Wed Nov 13, '13 10:59pm PST 
Hi Bratz - Mom appointed me to tell everyone our Secret Santa wishes.

We all like soft fuzzy stuffy toys that look like animals a lot. We like to pick out their eyes and chew off their ears and rip them all open -- then Mom restuffs and mends them so we can do it all over again! way to go One of our gifts last year was a giraffe toy, and boy oh boy, did Tag ever go to town on it! It had rope legs and Tag liked to throw it around as hard as he could for some reason. I bet he'd love to see another toy made like that again.

We love made in the USA treats of any kind -- crunchy, chewy, meaty, big, small -- they're all good. OH -- except Taj gets the hurka-gurkas if he eats beef, so we can't have anything beefy. And as much as Tag and I would really enjoy durable chewing stuff like Nylabones, antlers, or bully sticks, those types of things unfortunately turn Taj into (and these are Mom's words here, not mine, OK?) "a nasty little resource-obsessed a$$hole," so we don't do those here. Sigh.

Have fun Secret Santa shopping, everyone!
Rune

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Thu Nov 14, '13 3:59pm PST 
We are here to be the tricky ones!! Since we live in Australia, some things are a no-no to get past the big boss mail man. Mostly food and plant materials, but that is OK...we prefer treats that are made in Australia from Australian products.

We don't mind not getting treats if it makes buying us pawresents hard. We love anything we get!! smile

We all super love toys (no tennis balls please)!! Levis likes fuzzy plushies and things that sqweeks, Isabella loves to chase or tug, and I...well...I'd rather eat to be honest or go for a walk with frenz.

I am a bit of a slim, girly boy (apparently) and weigh 11kgs, Levis is broad and is 12kgs and Isabella is tiny, especially when she is clipped. She is 6kgs soaking wet!!

HOW EXCITING! We luv getting mail from our frenz!!

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Fri Nov 15, '13 8:24am PST 
We like all treats. We also try to avoid treats from China. Crunchy is our favorite, but we're not really picky. The only thing my tummy doesn't like is pig ears and dehydrated sweet potato. Mind you, I like them...it's just my tummy that doesn't. And Mom doesn't like cleaning up the mess. red face

I don't really play with toys. I lose interest after 10 seconds. Keyah likes destuffing toys and she loves chewing on things that have ropes.

We don't really wear clothes. Keyah hates it. I happen to be a man not afraid of fashion, but Dad is afraid of fashion...so I don't wear anything fancy.

We also love blankets. One of Keyah's special skills in napping, so you can imagine how important blankets are.

Keyah would also like her own gift card to Starbucks, but I don't think Mom would approve.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Nov 15, '13 3:20pm PST 
laugh out loud
MACZ

All for one and- one for all

Barked: Sun Nov 17, '13 9:57am PST 
No treats from China for us please. We prefer soft or crunchy, we aren't picky there..but Apache has a very delicate stomach and can't eat bully sticks or pigs ears and such.

We LOVE fuzzy stuffies and if they make real noises all the better. Zuni would prefer a real live tiny animal to kill…but I know that is frowned upon, so she'll just have to hunt for them herself.

We don't do clothes…….
Rune

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Mon Nov 18, '13 3:22pm PST 
I could send you Isabella, Zuni! wink I don't fink Mama would be too happy so you would just have to catch and release.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Mon Nov 18, '13 6:37pm PST 
eekeekeekeek Rune!!!! That's not nice!!! naughty
Marlowe CGC

Monk the Hunk

Barked: Tue Nov 19, '13 12:34pm PST 
eek Run Isabella Run! That isn't nice Rune!

Edited by author Tue Nov 19, '13 12:35pm PST

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Tue Nov 19, '13 1:04pm PST 
Aw, its just catch and release. I think Isabella would find it fun. Just ask our cat. wink
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3