Friday Show and Tell - Sept. 20

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Thu Sep 19, '13 4:22pm PST 
It's one week since Mom's procedure. She still looks a little scary, but it's not as bad as before. The doctor said one more week before she can put cover up on, so she'll continue to look sunburned for a bit.

Dad's on a safari in Kenya. He said he saw zebras, baboons, birds, and rhinoceri. No Basenjis though. Phew! relieved
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Sep 19, '13 10:40pm PST 
Patan, will your mom be all better before your dad gets home? What if he doesn't recognize her and thinks she's been replaced by a droid or something?

eek
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Fri Sep 20, '13 11:03am PST 
Well maybe if she would let Keyah and I lick her eyes like we want to, she would heal faster. Instead she splashes water from the faucet on her face, and who knows where that water has been. Meanwhile my tongue has only been in my mouth and a few other places which I'm sure I could remember if I wanted to. shrug

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Fri Sep 20, '13 9:49pm PST 
eekPATAN!!! You had better let Keyah do the licking! You boys and your imaginary balls are always in your mouth!!!

The weather seems to be cooling down. Mom says if she can, she's going to try to get her camera out and put baby J in her stroller and head over to Huntington Library to see if something is blooming. She just wants to have some quiet time walking and strolling around.

Talker wants to go because he's a good stroller but no pups allowed at Huntington.

Mom is going to try to do that but Big Daddy wants mom to pick up dog food and get the car washed after she gets her hair dyed at the salon. shrug

Dad had three days to get the food but he kept putting it off and today he just forgot. Sorry Talker.
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Sat Sep 21, '13 4:42pm PST 
Hi Pals!!! I guess I've been away for a while. My folks are in 'n' out all the time, going here and there. I stayed at my fur-cousins for 8 days 'n' that was more than enough for me. Now I hear rumblings that they're going again. Why don't humans stay home once in a while???
This has been a dreary, weary day here with rain, rain, rain. No fun going out at all!!!
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat Sep 21, '13 8:38pm PST 
Hi Shaki!!! Love your main pic! Looks like you're all ready for fall.

wave

Today when I was doing my security rounds at home, I kept seeing something under our ottom/coffee table. I thought it was a bomb!!!! I alerted my family but they didn't seem to take heed to my warnings! Finally, finally, someone listen to me and dad pointed out to mom that there was something under the table. A BOMB!!!!

It was Baby J's dirty diaper! Mom changed her and put it on the floor and then forgot about it. eek

Geeze! if I were to poop under the ottoman, I would get in trouble big time!!!! That girl gets away wiff a lot. I'm gonna have to start laying down the laws wiff her.

wave
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Sun Sep 22, '13 9:09am PST 
Hi Bratz!

I'm coming home from fat camp, er, the breeders, tonight! Apparently, I've been a very good boy - though I don't seem to remember it, myself.

Mama had a rough end to vacation. She got a UTI on Wednesday in North Carolina and went to the ER. Found out she was pregnant! She got back to Boston Friday night and yesterday went to her regular hospital to get follow up. Only, she started bleeding and cramping. Turns out she was having a miscarriage.

They let her go home, and she slept all the way to this morning. She's bleeding heavily now and just really tired and a little down. Trying to be hopeful because two times pregnant is not a fluke! Still, it's hard.

I'm not sure why she wants a hairless puppy when she has me, but whatever. At least I'll be around to snuggle her tonight.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Sun Sep 22, '13 10:17pm PST 
Mamma Cait! This is happening again for you. Your strength is wearing down. Please take it slow and get yourself strong and healthy. You need rest and snuggles from Denny and you need to get yourself strong. Take it slow and easy. It will happen. The signs are there. But don't risk your health and your life. We love you.

hughughughughughughug
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Mon Sep 23, '13 12:06pm PST 
Denny take care of you mommy, hope she feel better soon.

Lucy and I didn't get to go to the softball game cause it got rained out.

Mom went shopping yesterday and got me my own Husker shirt, so Lucy and I can both wear Husker gear on game days!

On another football note, mom's nephew's team has only lost 1 game so far!
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Mon Sep 23, '13 12:59pm PST 
Go Huskers!!!'cheer

Patan's dad is in the midst of turmoil in Africa. There was a terrorist attack close to where he's staying. Lets send some senji powers so that he can get out safely and come home.
hughug
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2