July 19 Friday Show and Tell

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Jul 18, '13 9:43pm PST 
Mom's tell is that she had her mediation hearing and "they" offered $1,000 to settled.

Even the mediator was upset. So mom is going to trial.

Mom is stressed out.

eek

Nothing else happening but I may meet a dog mom from another group that mom belongs to. They are coming to pick up their RV from Colton so mom might be arranging a meet up wiff me and Maizy's mom (Gloria). It might be Sunday or monday. I think that's going to be fun for me to be out wiff mom.

Mom is happy to say that she has raised $695 for Canine Cancer Foundation for banners. On Tuesday, the 23rd will be the first anniversary that banners passed over to the rainbow bridge.

Mom and me and big daddy will be very sad that day. Every time they think of banners, they cry.

nothing else happening to me.
wave
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 3:26pm PST 
Talker, mom says she understands how your pawrents feel about the 23rd. It was year the 12th that Daisy passed away. Mom was very sad.

My show is the new pic mom posted of me at a baseball game. And my tell is mom needed room in the freezer so she gave all of us a cup of pup icecream.big grin
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 4:29pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Clea! I don't think you're WATCHING the game at all. That looks like a nap...and I know all about naps.

Talker, we will be thinking of you guys on Tuesday. hughughughughug And $1,000?!?!?!?! They don't know who they're dealing with...THE BASENJI BRATZ!

No word on Mom's job interview. Mom's also going to look into Chicago because its close to her parents and her mom has not been well over the last year. We'll see what happens.

Dad wants to stay in Miami for now. But Mom has to leave. We haven't been talking about it, but Mom has been bullied by people at the improv theatre where she has been performing. Basically they have been mean and insulting to Mom. Finally when she stood up for herself, one of the guys shoved Mom. She quit the theatre, but everyone in Miami has been unfriending her because they're friends with the bullies. It's been pretty upsetting. It's just a sign that this isn't the right place for her. Mom knows they are threatened by her and by her experience and that's where it all stems from...insecurity.

It's hard to believe at this age that you can be the subject of bullying, but there you have it. I guess it isn't unlike what Dad experienced at his company in San Francisco. It sure does make it hard to believe in good in the world. Thanks goodness for Dogster!

So...on the flip side. Dad's nephew is here, and he likes to nap!!!!
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy Score for us! Keyah and I have been getting in lots of snuggle time and we're loving it.

Edited by author Fri Jul 19, '13 4:31pm PST

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 9:31pm PST 
Patan! Mom was reading over my shoulder at your post and she is SHOCKED! A grown man pushing your mom! Childish! Stupid and you're right...seriously! In this day and age for someone to result in such an act of aggression!!!! Oh wait...that's what that stupid man did wiff mom...hit her twice!

UGH! What did your dad say? I think this makes your mom's want to move even stronger. Seriously...if there are some people around her that can't act mature, then it's not a place for your mom to be. UGH, very upsetting. You're mom is already not comfortable being there and now she's feeling it at a place where she was hoping to find friends and have an outlet for her talent. We are so sorry.

Unleash Keyah on them bullies!!!!!

Clea! I miss those dawg days of summer games wiff Quinn. mom would take me all the time to watch the games. There's nothing wrong with getting a little nap in between innings.
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Sat Jul 20, '13 5:48am PST 
Mama L and Big Daddy, I miss Banners all the time. She kept all of us in line so well. It's hard to believe it has been a year...

Clea - that is the ONLY way to watch a baseball game, as far as I'm concerned. Mama likes it, but I would prefer not to go. It would freak me out because she tells me they eat HOT DOGS at games! It sounds like brutal torture - those poor dogs are hot enough, and then to be eaten? I don't know how she can kiss me with that mouth.

Mama Kim, if you can get me down to Miami, I can neuter them all the hard way. Even the women. They don't mess with my Mama Kim! And as far as moving from Miami, Mama knows what it's like to live somewhere you are unhappy - those two years in Delaware were sad years, and she missed Boston very much. Patan, would your Dad think about compromising? I mean, you guys have moved to follow his job all over. Couldn't he look for something in Chicago or back in LA or even SF? OR BOSTON??????? Mama said she's around if you or Keyah ever want to talk.

As for me, I have been a hot dog (OMG...will Mama eat me now????). It's HOT here, and humid. I am panting and puffing, and I flump down on the cool wood floor when we come in. I specifically ordered my weather at 78 with low humidity and a dogarita. Sheesh, service.
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Sat Jul 20, '13 5:48am PST 
Mama L and Big Daddy, I miss Banners all the time. She kept all of us in line so well. It's hard to believe it has been a year...

Clea - that is the ONLY way to watch a baseball game, as far as I'm concerned. Mama likes it, but I would prefer not to go. It would freak me out because she tells me they eat HOT DOGS at games! It sounds like brutal torture - those poor dogs are hot enough, and then to be eaten? I don't know how she can kiss me with that mouth.

Mama Kim, if you can get me down to Miami, I can neuter them all the hard way. Even the women. They don't mess with my Mama Kim! And as far as moving from Miami, Mama knows what it's like to live somewhere you are unhappy - those two years in Delaware were sad years, and she missed Boston very much. Patan, would your Dad think about compromising? I mean, you guys have moved to follow his job all over. Couldn't he look for something in Chicago or back in LA or even SF? OR BOSTON??????? Mama said she's around if you or Keyah ever want to talk.

As for me, I have been a hot dog (OMG...will Mama eat me now????). It's HOT here, and humid. I am panting and puffing, and I flump down on the cool wood floor when we come in. I specifically ordered my weather at 78 with low humidity and a dogarita. Sheesh, service.
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sat Jul 20, '13 4:41pm PST 
red face I have to admit when I was a puppy, Mom used hot dogs as a training treat. I swear I didn't know what they were! But they did taste good...*drool red face Oh no! I drooled!!! Over a poor hot dog. red face

Denny, Mom and Dad have been talking a lot. They are even going to a lady who helps them talk about things in a neutral environment. Dad doesn't really need to live in Miami anymore, but there's a really good art scene here, and he wants to see if he can get in on it. Mom doesn't want to take that chance from him. There's an artist in their building who has a studio in Miami and a studio in Philadelphia. Mom's wondering if maybe Dad could do that.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Jul 21, '13 8:50am PST 
hugwisheshug
Patan I hope your mom and dad find the solution they need to stay happy and keep your family together.

I may meet up with a dogster lady who is picking up their motorhome in Colton, CA. I think that's far but they are going to look for half way place. I'm just hoping I don't have to take a bath. Mom mentioned that yesterday.

eek
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Tue Jul 23, '13 11:07am PST 
hughughughughug to Momma L, Big Daddy and Talker today. It's always hard when they leave us and all the "firsts" are the worse.
$1,000shock what are they...NUTS? What an isult after all you've been through!
Did you do the meet=up?

Clea..that's my favorite position!!! I think watching a baseball game that way would be very nice and relaxing! Yummmmmm pup ice cream....I love that stuff. Well, I love ANY kind of food!

Even hot dogs!!! OH NO eek What Mom? Oh, whew they were turkeys! It's hot here too Denny. We always gain weight in the summer because all we do is lay around and eat. Mom does too shh

Patan...give your mom a hug from us. Guess all the beautiful people are just that on the surface! What *$%#&*@*!!! There, I said it! It is hard to believe that people are like that and we're sorry that you are having to go through it all. You know we would love to see you back here..but we LOVE Chicago too and it would be awful nice to be so close to your parents..especially with your Mom not doing well. We hope you and Daddy Boris can come to an agreement on things soon and find something that will work for the both of you.

Same ole stuff here. Momma is sad because her Momma left this earth 2 years ago tomorrow. She still misses her something awful!

We think the shots of Adequan are helping Marlowe a little....we're going to do another set which will go another 2 months after this first month. It's not a miracle cure and I guess at this point nothing is.... but he seems to be moving a little bit better.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Wed Jul 24, '13 9:35am PST 
More hugs to you Chey and your Mom. Loss is hard and I guess it's the memories that have to sustain us. But yes, your mom is sad because it seems the pain never goes away. hughug

The meet up didn't happen because they didn't get here in time for us to meet. No bath. But every time Baby J gets a bath I run out the door. dog walk

Oh and Savannah's donations went up to $770 with a last minute donation from Spikes mom -- Deb!

snoopy mom got thru yesterday feeling blue and crying. Yeah...those firsts are hard.