Los Angeles area Basenji Club all breed fun day and basenji "B" match

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Zuni CGC- SGRC JOR- RATI RATN

born to run

Barked: Fri Jun 21, '13 2:31pm PST 
happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy danceYou're going to have SO much fun Taj!
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 8:57am PST 
I had a good time!!! I ran and chased the furry rabbit pelt all around the course!!! I did three runs and on the last run I caught it and shook it and then it snap away. shrug I don't know where it went but it was right in front of me. Mom took some video that she's going to have to load up.

Anyways, I met lots of other basenjis and again....again wiff those snarky girls. shrug Maybe they knew I was not a real racer.

I also visited wiff Taj and Tag. We all got along nicely and mom took some pics of us. Hopefully mom will get those loaded up and get them to their mom. I also met a puppy and mom was all goo goo ga ga about him. Mom took pics of that pups too.

After our runs, we went went to lunch and I got some turkey. snoopy that was good. I did snark at Taj because he got a little too close to my turkey. red face

Then we said good bye and I slept all the way home and then took a nap and then slept again thru the night when mom and dad got home from their evening out.

That was my day!!!!snoopy
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 10:21am PST 
That sounds like fun! I'm not sure I would be much of a runner, but if there is a squirrel pelt to chase, I probably would. Keyah would love it. Wish we could find something around here. Although it's generally too hot out to do any running.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 5:36pm PST 
Patan I didn't think I would chase a plastic bag because normally when I see a plastic bag in the street, it freaks me out!!! But I chased it and when we got to the end it was a disappointment. But when they put that rabbit pelt on the lure....boy I attacked it when I caught it. Mom is suppose to upload the video. They went to the movies today.
Taj

Crown Prince of- Mischief

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 12:38pm PST 
Tag and I had lots of fun! Mom wasn't sure how we would be with lure coursing, but we LOVED it! Tag even got very excited and wanted to join in when we watched Talker run. Even though Tag and I are both out of shape and overweight, we sure hope Mom lets us chase the bag again. Mom had a great time visiting with Momma Laura, Big Daddy, and Talker and meeting all the other senjis and their people, too.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 1:30pm PST 
Taj mom barely got one video of me up on my page. She had to leave to take baby j to the dr. I'll try again later to get yours up and sent to your mom.
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 3:22pm PST 
Talker, you look great chasing that pelt! cheercheercheercheercheer
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3