May 10 Show and Tell

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 10:14pm PST 
I got in trouble tonight. When I heard mom pulling up to the driveway, gramma opened up the door to get the mail and I ran out into the drive way. Mom didn't even know until I rounded the car and went to her. Mom grabbed my collar and haul my butt back inside. red face

I've never ran out the front door before. I've run out the back door wiff banners before but that was years ago. I ran up the street a few times and one time I was running up and back down the street and mom was getting banners in the house and then yelling treat treat!!!!! she heard me whinnying and running down the street until i ran back to her.
But that was years ago. I don't know what got into me. shrug

now mom is worried because the sears man is coming tomorrow to fix our washer and mom is afraid I'm gonna run out again.
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 5:09am PST 
Don't run, Tee! It's far more fun to torment the Sears man in the house.

Sorry I've been away but I'm back now. Happy belateds to everybody!

It's roof deck season again - or should I say Woof Deck! Awesome to be able to lie about in the sunshine smile
CH Astarte's- Apache River

learning the- ropes

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 9:50am PST 
STAY IN THE HOUSE TALKER!!!!!!!!

cheercheer for WOOF decks Denny!!!!cheercheer

We have company coming! Momma Stella is coming with Trianna and her new puppy Astra and then Auntie Jeannine is coming with Connor. They're going to stay overnight.

Normally, you would think that is a good thing...but we are all basenjis...well, except for "you know who"..so we will be separated.

I tried to meet pretty Trianna last time and she snarked at me! Mom says I could probably play with Connor, but he's a SUPER DUPER horn dog and she doesn't think I would like him humping me...or would I? thinkinglaugh out loud

I have a UTI and have to take more Fanconi pills now too. Momma is pretty bummed about the latter. I went so long without changes and now I've had to up everything twice already this year.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 10:06pm PST 
red face I will Apache. I will.

I'm sorry about your UTI and your increase in pills. frown But we know your mom is right on top of things and she'll always do what's best for you. Now as for that girl coming to visit....well....your sisters snarked at me and I didn't take it personally so you don't either okay?

Sounds like Connor will be fun so hang wiff him. way to go

Gramma didn't want to take any changes wiff me when the Sears Repair man came to our house today. She tricked me into going outside with a treat and then she shut the doggie door on me and I had to stay outside until the repair man left! I wanted to help him wiff the washer too!!! Not nice gramma! you're really sneaky!!!!
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2