Late Show and Tell (Saturday 2/23)

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 7:35am PST 
Sorry for not being here....

Mom had a crappy day at work and everyone at work were all up in arms.

That idiot "leader" of ours is trying to restructure the office and mom and her boss (the female that has been very supportive with all the litigation stuff) are on an island with no staff. Everyone else, even mom's secretarial team, are all under a new position (but with the same title as mom) of some unknown person.

*sigh*

no one has been around here. cry I think our group is dying.
cry

maybe mom is just being emotional.

but things are upsetting to her right now. the Idiot leader says he will get our input on Thursday afternoon and then go to the board on Friday. Does that sound like he's going to change anything in one afternoon? He thinks they are fools.
Dakini

Sky Dancer with- an attitude!

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 11:07am PST 
I am so sorry that things are so bad for you at work. Having experienced a work place that was hell on earth, I can empathize with you. I know that you don't want to lose your job, but it may turn out to be a blessing in disquise if worse comes.

Around here, it has ben pretty boring. Paku is doing well on his HBP medicine. He goes back to the doctor in 2 weeks. He is getting around extremely well. The rest of the B's are just hanging out.

I have to recertify for my work disability, which did cause some concern. I'm not doing well with the depression and recertifying caused my night terrors to come back. Dame insurance companies and their red tape.

Hang in there, Laura. hug
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 9:00pm PST 
thank you Jane and thanks for checking in. Night terrors sound horrible. That's a lot to deal with along with medical issues and poor Paku. Sometimes I think my issues are really so minor compare to what others are going through and I wonder if I'm just a big baby. I guess I'm not use to ever having issues with work. Work was always safe and secure and now it feels so unstable.

I hope you don't have any problems with your disability. hughughug

one thing my therapist is telling me is to in order to get out of your head, you have to get up and move and get outside and enjoy what's around you. I try to go out and take photos and walk with Tee. I need to do more of that because I know for a while I've been feeling down and depress.

Jane I hope you're heading out and finding some peace of mind outdoors. Its good cheap therapy, that's for sure.

Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 9:40am PST 
hughughug Momma Laura and Momma 5B's

Momma Laura....we sure hope that all this new stuff at work settle and everything is alright for you.

Momma 5B's....night terrors sound, well, terrifying! Momma used to have awful dreams when she was younger, don't know if they were considered night terrors or just SUPER bad nightmares. Momma does NOT like insurance companies at all.
We are glad to hear that Paku is settling in and the other 4 Bs are doing fine.

Seems everyone is going through some personal stuff right now...add our mom to the list.
Since September, things have been all wonky with Apache and his Fanconi and things just don't seem to be settling for him. She's an emotional wreck about it all.

Daddy has been out of town for a week and Momma is not getting any sleep. If it isn't getting up to let Apache out, it's putting Marlowe back under the covers....who won't get up when Apache has to go out, but waits until Mom falls asleep again. She's even yelled at him and then feels bad. Thankfully Daddy comes home tonight.

She saw a coyote coming out of the neighbors yard earlier in the week, so is freaking out about that too. The neighbors think it was just a stray german shepherd...but Mom knows it wasn't, it ran across the street and stood there staring at her.

She's leaving town for Scottsdale Az on Thursday to show that Connor dog. I hope she gets some rest then......and has some fun.
Zuni Breeze- CGC SGRC JOR

born to run

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 9:42am PST 
I made sure Momma got out for racing yesterday. You're right Momma Laura, she says it sure does help to get out and take your mind off things.... if only for a while
Paku

Red Boys ROCK!

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 2:13pm PST 
Momma Lynn, sorry to hear that things are amiss with Apache. You know we want only the best for you and him. Thanks for the hugs!
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 8:08pm PST 
you know when Talker comes in late from the living room into the bedroom, mom must be on auto pilot because in the morning he's under the covers. she doesn't remember how he got there but in the morning he's there....fast asleep.

i hope you don't have coyotes Chey. Them are some fierce dogs.

this morning mom took me to the village to meet up with Chief. Chief is an Native American Indian Dog. he's only 12 weeks old and we met and I was fine with him. we met at Lucky Baldwins and I was fine sitting with mom and stuff, but then after awhile we got bombarded with two little dogs, one hyper dog and Chief on the other side of me. I started getting a bit anxious and snarky. So we had to remove ourselves.

but Chief is nice and mom says he's really going to be a big dog and pretty too. I need to learn to play with him and have him by my side as back up.

That was our weekend. We're watching the Oscars right now. did anyone see any of the movies?
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 6:33pm PST 
Talker, I am so envious! You got to meet a Native American Indian Dog!!!
Mama Laura, I am so sorry you're having such a frustrating time at work. Talker, make sure you give her lots 'n' lots of cuddle time. That helps my Mommy when she's in one of her, what I call, fragile states. I will try to check in more often, too, 'cause this group is important to me. You were the first to make me feel welcome on Dogster when I joined 5 years ago this April.hughughughug
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 5:31am PST 
Winter just sucks in general, and seems like we're all going through a down place. I'm really sick, and I've been blue because it was Dad's two year anniversary, and it was just really hard.

Spring is around the corner, and we are all going to be better and happier for it.

This group is going to survive and thrive again. We can't deny that we lost the biggest heart of our group with Banners, and I don't think anybody has gotten their balance back yet from that. But as long as we stick together, we'll get through it. We'll find a new normal. We'll find a new voice. Just give it time, and Bratz will get its new equilibrium.

Denny would like everyone to know if spring doesn't start getting a move on, that groundhog is gonna be so much dogfood!
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 6:19pm PST 
I'm with you, DB, I'm with You!!! Punxatawny Phil doesn't live too far from us, so if you like, I'll act as your front man (er, girl) 'n' lead you to him if necessary!!! We 'senjis are great diggers when needed 'n' we'll rout 'im out!!!cheer
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2