Secret Senji Santa has arrived

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 75)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Rune

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 8:13pm PST 
Agh! We were late but we did get out pawresent before Christmas...but I still don't who they were from. Now that is super sneaky secret Santa!!

We got two whole bags of yuuuuummy doggy treats which Mama is letting us have when we're good (so sparingly, lol) and a squeaky pink woolly bunny that Isabella has taken with her to Christmas parties and the dog park so far. She loves it. Thank you sneaky secret 'senji Santa!
Levis

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 8:19pm PST 
Apache, yes those biscuits were home made. Mama put them in a lovely glass jar to send them over but it was too heavy and would have cost over $50 in postage! So last minute she had to pop them in freezer bags.

Did you think they were OK? They were homemade VEGEMITE dog biscuits made from scratch! A lot of people who don't like Vegemite say it tastes like cat poo. What's wrong with cat poo??? Mama said you have to pretend the hedgehog is an echidna and then duck...well he's just some sort of Aussie duck. wink So everything has an Australian theme to it.

Tim Tams are an Australian institution. You can eat them on their own or you can have them with a nice cup of coffee or hot chocolate. You nibble a little corner off one end and then the opposite corner on the other end, stick an end in some warm, creamy drink and then suck the drink through the Tim Tam like a straw...and it makes the inside of the biscuit melt and you get a chocolaty, yummy drink.
CH Astarte's- Apache River

learning the- ropes

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 8:14am PST 
OK???? They are WONDERFUL! We're SO glad you sent them....who needs a silly glass container when baggies will do big grin! Momma gives us one of those and a roo biscuit at the same time and we have a hard time deciding which to eat first. Some of eat the Vegemite biscuit first and some eat the roo biscuit first.

Momma had to look up what an echidna was...they are cute and it DOES resemble a hedgehog!

Oh...Mom and Dad have been eating the TimTams all wrong! Now that they know the correct way they'll finish them off that way...if they have any left that is.

We love everything...Thank you again!

Taj

Crown Prince of- Mischief

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 10:31am PST 
Patan and Keyah, Mom just has to know where you got our SSS stuffy giraffe with the rope legs. Tag and I have been having the best time with it and she wants to find another one, since this one is almost to the point of no repair, LOL. Mom has restuffed and sewed it a couple times, but now it has no head. laugh out loud That's the sign of a good toy, I tell you. way to go
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 12:07pm PST 
Levis, your SSS came from part of the Pack 10. I'll check with them to make sure they stop by.
  (Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 75)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8