Angel Kuce

Kuce

Love who loves- you

Barked: Fri Oct 12, '12 7:44pm PST 
We took her in earlier to get some fluid off her lungs and to have it tested to see what the next treatment would be, if any. The vet (a new vet) was very good with her and she didn't need any sedation for a fluid tap of her lung. The procedure went fine but a minute or two afterwards she started to crash. They were able to get an airway open and meds on board to get her heart back. She never did get any real reflexes back or any real consciousness.

The kindest thing we could do was to let her go. sad She is now at peace healthy and young again, frolicking with all of the other angels, including her shelter mate Sphinx.

The vet did a quick look at a sample of the fluid and there was signs of blood (not good) and what looked like cancer cells.

Rest in Peace my sweet girl. You will never be forgotten and be forever loved. rainbow
Belle

I love my dad!

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 11:25am PST 
Oh Angel Kuce! We are so sorry for your family's loss. It is so hard to lose a loved family member!

Welcome to the bridge, though. Fly high and free with the rest of us angels!
Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '12 7:35am PST 
welcome Angel Kuce. We are sad to meet you under these circumstances however we are happy you are little angel young and free with us. We send our deepest sympathies and condolences to your family during this most difficult time and God Bless them for putting their hurt aside and doing what was best for you as it speaks volumes of how much they love youhughughug

Kuce

Love who loves- you

Barked: Mon Oct 15, '12 7:33pm PST 
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Your kind words are such a comfort.