Close X

FUR OF THE MONTH FOR OCTOBER 2012 - OUR ANGEL JAKE !!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
MerryBelle- Noelle Pie- SSW

GEORGIE'S- WIFE..FOREVER MY- COWBOY !!!

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '12 4:39pm PST 
*Merry is in the Doghouse waiting for the latest Fur of the of the Month to arrive for their interview. The leaves have started falling and there is a chill in the air. She feels a whisper of a breeze blowing through the window and as she turns there he is...

Our Angel Jake!!!!!!!!!! You are the Doghouse's Fur of the Month for October 2012!! We love you and so happy you are part of our group !!! I have some questions to ask you Our Angel Jake so sit on down and we will begin!!

How did you come to live with your furless family? Did you or Max come first?

Max came first to live with our furless family. Mom wanted to find a furiend fur max to play with and keep company. My pawrents and human siblings decided to go the animal shelter and rescue a pup. Mom looked at all the doggies there and found me. I was just 7 months old and just adorable. I was really calm and did not bark much. They really liked me and took me out to meet max. We hit it off so well. I also gave him a lick on the face and that was it. We have been the best of buddies. It was a perfect match. My pawrents sign all the papers and I was at my furever home.

What special people were part of your life?

My mommy, dad and human siblings. I loved them very much.

What type of relationship did you have with them?

I had a wonderful relationship with my pawrents especially mom. She was always home so she did everything fur me and my fur family.

Tell us about your home in California.

I live in Stockton, California with my pawrents and human siblings. We have a one story home with a nice size backyard. Mom and dad bought their home new in 2005. Its a four bedroom and two baths.

How did you get your name?

I got my name from mommy. She always loved the name Jake and I looked like a Jake. BOL so she named me that.

Describe your personality.

I am loving and have a very calm nature. I don't really like the camera though which scared me alot. Mom does not know why. I can be very playful but most of the time I'm a lazy boy.

You have been on Dogster for a long time. How did your Mom discover the site? What part of it do you like the best?

Mom discovered the site from a friend. She got on Dogster and just loved it. The best part of Dogster is that mom and us have met so many pups, kitties and humans. They have been so kind and loving to us. We also love to play the games too.

Who is your oldest pal on Dogster and how did you meet? What about your sweet girl pup Abby, how did you meet on Dogster?

Our oldest Dogster furiend is austin and doo. They were the first puppers we meet. We met them in a group that we belonged. I also met my beautiful abby in the same group. I love her dearly! She and her family are so wonderful.

Did you have any special walks or places that you liked to go to?

Our special walk would be around the neighborhood and mom also took us to the pup park which we loved.

You left for the Rainbow Bridge suddenly and know it was so hard on your family. What happened?

It was so hard fur my family. Mom one night got up and noticed that I was not in my bed so she looked all over fur me and found me having really bad seizures in one of the empty rooms. She has no idea how long I was having them. She ran and woke up dad and my human siblings. They went straight to the Vet ER and the vets tried so hard to save my life. I did not make it. Mom and family cried so much and mom just blames herself fur not getting up sooner. It was really hard and she gets tears in her eyes just writing this.

On Dogster you have many special friends. How did they help your mom when this had happened? How is your mom doing now?

My special furiends were there fur mom and sent her cards and she spoke to some over the phone. It was wonderful speaking to them. It made her feel so loved. Mom still cries at times but it is getting a little better.

How are Lola, Max and Perry handling you being gone?

Max had a hard time. He would lay on my bed fur a long time without getting up. He knew something was up. Lola also would lay on my bed. Perry walked around and would smell my bed too. Mom said they did not play much fur about a week. They also did not eat fur a few days. It was very sad to see. It broke mommy's heart.

What was your very favorite type of toy and why?

I loved my squeaky toys alot and they were so soft. When I was young I liked to tare them up but as I got older I just nibbled on them.HeHe

Were you a good watchdog?

Oh yes!!!!!!! Any stranger coming around our house me and max would bark. Lola not much.

Did you get along with other pups? What about people?

I got along with all the pups and also loved people. Mom said I was a very good boy.

Do you have any final thoughts or parting words?

My final thoughts are that I had a wonderful life with my human family. They were the best pawrents that a pupper could ever have. It saddens my family that I am not here. They miss me so much and there's not a day they don't think of me. They say that we will meet again one day. Thank you so much merry and family fur picking me as Doghouse fur of the month. It was an honor. Wuvs you.

Jake thank you again for being our Fur of the Month for October 2012. We love you and also your sweet family! *Merry pins a Ribbon on him and gives him a gift, a Rainbow Rose Bouquet*
♥- George- P.P.Pie- *SHM*

MERRYBELLE'S- HUSBAND!! SHE IS- MINE!!!

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '12 6:52pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplausepartypartyCONGRATULATIONS JAKE!!!partypartyapplauseapplauseapplause

What a PAWFECT CHOICE for the Doghouse Fur of the Month for October!way to gohug It is wonderful getting to know more about you my friend.big hug Thank you for doing us the honor of being our Fur of the Month!!way to gowisheswishesway to gohug

Merry as always a pawsome interview!big hug You are the best around and make me proud to call you my wife!way to gokissinghug
Darby

I love to- FRAP

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '12 7:33pm PST 
cheer happy dance Congratulations Jake! happy dance cheer

It was so wonderful to read about you! You had a wonderful life with a loving family! hug

Lady Chadee- Bear

I'm mommy's- Cinco de Mayo- Pom!

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 3:59am PST 
Congratulations Jake! dancing cheer What a pawsome interview!! Great job Merry! I just love reading & getting to know all of our fur-iends better. Sounds like you had a truly pawsome life!! puppy
Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 4:17am PST 
Congrats Jake big hugbig hugbig hugbig hug
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 10:39am PST 
Congratulations Angel Jake on Fur of the Month! You are missed by your family and friends. huglittle angelrainbow
♥Our- Angel- Jake♥

Born to have- fun!!!!!!

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 1:11pm PST 
I'm sorry I was late today furiendsbig hug Thank you so much merry fur picking me as Fur of the month fur October 2012flowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers It was such an honorbig hug I'm one happy angelcloud 9 Thank you so much george, bailey, darby, abbie and bearsnoopyway to goway to goway to gobig hug It means the world to me and mommyflowers Its been really hard on my family cry They think about me everyday but know that I am in a good place and they will see me again one daybig hug
ROSCOE

The World Is My- Playground

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 1:24pm PST 
Congratulations Angel Jakelittle angelbig hug What a great interview and thanks for sharing yourself with us! You will always be loved and missedbig hug
♥Our- Angel- Jake♥

Born to have- fun!!!!!!

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 1:29pm PST 
Thank you so much roscoebig hug
♥Our- Angel- Jake♥

Born to have- fun!!!!!!

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 1:33pm PST 
Merry thank you fur my rainbow roseslittle angellittle angellittle angel They are lovelycloud 9 Thank you fur my crown and george thank you fur my diamondbig hug
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4