Hi, I'm Haley

(Page 5 of 8: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Haley

I'm a rescue and- proud!

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '12 5:37pm PST 
Awoooo....(Haley harmonizes with Sophie Claire's whine).....

We heard a BIG chorus of coyotes in the mountains. It sounded like two groups across the valley from each other. I told Mom it was the call of the wild for me. Then she explained to me that the coyotes don't have squeaky tennis balls, and don't get dinner served to them and don't get bully sticks.....so I gave up on the call of the wild. laugh out loud
Daisy

Born- to be- Wild!

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '12 6:10am PST 
Goodchoice,Haley!snoopysnoopy
Sybil Marie

Qui me amat,- amat et canum- meum.

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '12 2:00pm PST 
I agree with Daisy!dog

♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '12 5:57pm PST 
Very smart girl Miss Haleybig grin
Haley

I'm a rescue and- proud!

Barked: Thu Sep 20, '12 10:50am PST 
Yes, I am a happy domestic pet!laugh out loud The squirrels in our yard are big and fat and require a lot of chasing. Does any other dog have squirrels around? When I am in the house, they taunt me through the front window!
Keeko

*Texas Tugger* - :o}~~~~~~~{o:

Barked: Thu Sep 20, '12 8:52pm PST 
I don't see many squirrels but I have lots of deer and turkey to chase. I love living out in the country. Mama says just watch out fur the black and white kittie cause he smells worse than daddy's farts. big laugh
Haley

I'm a rescue and- proud!

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '12 2:05pm PST 
shockshock We have those black and white kitties at the cabin, along with those things with the long quills!!shockshock

I saw two deer last week on my walk, but I wasn't allowed off leash to chase them. You are very lucky, Mr. Tugger!!
♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '12 1:39pm PST 
Sophie Claire sighs......I don't have any squirrels, chippymunks, deer, black and white kitties (once in awhile I get a good wiff of one of them - yikes). All I gots is lots and lots of birdies.
Haley

I'm a rescue and- proud!

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '12 2:18pm PST 
But Sophie Claire, birds are fun to chase! snoopysnoopysnoopy
♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 6:20am PST 
I try to keep those birdies in line Haleybig grin
  (Page 5 of 8: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8