PARENTAL INSULTS (AGAIN)

(Page 7 of 23: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 5:08am PST 
Yep, the same. And that's a compliment to get called that. way to go
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 5:30am PST 
Uh huh, spoyult beyond rotoon iz da mantra 'round here. Not frum ma, other peoples cumin' in an' seein' da lord uv da manor loungin' on HIZ sofa. laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 6:23am PST 
Ya know, I basically only hear what I want to hear and interpret it the way I want. Like NO doesn't necessarily mean NO, they just think it does. Right? wink

Sophie

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '12 5:51am PST 
Well, no is not even in the dog's vocabulary is it? JL, lord of the manor fits you well. laugh out loud I can just picture you loungin' on the couch. way to go Do Harly and Rain sleep on your couch?
JerryLee

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '12 6:12am PST 
Fur'a long time I thinked NO wuz part uv my name...No No JerryLee! laugh out loud Da horses wuz named No No Damn It...thinking...must be a fam'ly name.
Rain sleeps on da sofa an' she gots sum fayfurit chairz too. Harley mostly sleeps on da floor, it'z cooler down der. He gots thick hairs.
Sophie

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 3:12am PST 
family name big laughbig laugh
When I was a young pup, my name was usually So-PHIE, with the accent on the last syllable, usually when I wouldn't come when called. I don't know why parents get so irritated then. I always came back, but I had things to check out first. shrug
JerryLee

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 6:39am PST 
Same here! When I wuz 'bout 6 months old ma started takin' me woodz walkin'. If I gots affer sumpin', yoosyully a deer, an' dint cum back when she called, well, she'd git her drawers in'a wad. I bark, hey, I knowz da way back to da house...CHILL!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 6:55am PST 
Yeah but ya gotta give 'em a break. You see all these lost dog signs - I bet they thought they knew the way home too. shock
Sophie

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '12 3:15am PST 
I bet those lost dogs are ones who never got to go anywhere and were kept cooped up in their homes. I bet they wanted to run away.
JerryLee

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '12 6:17am PST 
...or dey lives in'a big city where da concrete an' smog shorts out der inner DHB.

Thru guessin'? Dog Homing Beacon. laugh out loud
  (Page 7 of 23: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]