MISS DIXIE MONROE'S OKEY-DOKEY KARAOKE KANTINA

(Page 7 of 83: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '12 5:18pm PST 
Alex comes roaring up onm his bike and parks it out front he gets off and Bambi coems running up to him. Hey Bambs not too bad for a mud boy huh ? Guess I can clean up pretty good.laugh out loud
pepe

mum's bed is the- best place

pepe tells ruby and hd and bambi how he got his car license the other day and was nearly pulled over by the police pups and he said after that ordeal he neded a gigantic pupsi,hi stone furs cheercheercheer hello all
Ruby

Oh, Frosty, your "down under " clothes rock!
you really have an eye for fashion!

Ciao-Li

Hannah's- Valentine

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '12 5:19pm PST 
Yay, Harley! applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

GIGGLERS WILL- RULE THE WORLD!

HELLOOO AND WELCOME TO OUR OPENING NITE!

WE ALMOST READY TO BEGIN.....i'll start off....don be nervous...just take a big deep breath and lets goooooooooooooooooohappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
HarleyDavids- on THD, CGC

Loved to be- loved

Hi Ciao-Liwavewavewave

I'm sure that Sophie Claire would say, there is nothing like a sharp dressed man!!!!
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

GIGGLERS WILL- RULE THE WORLD!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERY FUR!! LETS DO IT!!!!

one of those songs pete fountain and me giggles I GONNA SHOW YA HOW WE DO IT! O'TAY
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
Ciao-Li

Hannah's- Valentine

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '12 5:20pm PST 
Hey, Alex! wave
frosty

sleepy baby boy- bichon

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '12 5:20pm PST 
thank u rubywinkwinkwinkwink i blush reall easy i am only just turned 18 months old,alex you here brro.pepe says no mudding cause i got good clothes i promised her i stay clean bambi you look good too but i see some mud behind your ears
Ciao-Li

Hannah's- Valentine

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '12 5:21pm PST 
Go, Miss Dixie! happy dance Go, Miss Dixie! happy dance
  (Page 7 of 83: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]