Close X

FUR OF THE MONTH FOR FEBRUARY 2012 - JAZZI DANZ'R !!!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
MerryBelle- Noelle Pie- SSW

GEORGIE'S- WIFE..FOREVER MY- COWBOY !!!

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 8:22am PST 
MERRY is waiting outside the Doghouse for the lastest Fur of the Month to arrive. She invited her here under the pretense of a snow play date.. although Merry is hoping for some fun in the snow after the interview is over! She knows this little gal loves snow just as much as she! It starts snowing hard and in the distance she sees a a little pup hopping over the snow drifts! Finally she makes her way over to Merry.

HI
JAZZI
!!!!! You are the Doghouse's Fur of the Month for February 2012!! Congratulations!!! We are so happy to have you as part of our Doghouse family!!! You are one cute little sweetheart and we love to have you come play! Let's go inside for the interview and after we can go back out and play in the snow!

Ms Merry Thanz!
I am so zooming x-cited U ask me to bee your fur of the month, and Momma is happy to share me with the Doghouse too!
Thanz for my honor!...Yiipppeee!!!

Merry and JAZZI go inside,

MERRY
on the heart sofa Georgie got for her and

JAZZI DANZ'R
on another comfy sofa!

I have some questions to ask you Jazzi, are you ready??

I will try to answer My questions like a growing up pup,
but it might take me longer for my answer.

What special people and furs share your life?

my pawrents,furless bro, and sisfur Harley Diva-Girl are the ones I share my every day with.

What type of home and community do you live in?

I live in a Rural community, we drive 10 miles to a lil' city for shopping.
We travel there for Therapy visits too.

How did you come to live in your furever home?

My pawrents wanted company for Sisfur, so I am the company.

How did you get your name?

My pawrents picked my name before they ever thought I was born...*Giggles*!
They thought they would teach me to dance, but I am not so light on my paws.
Maybe some day I will be a real "SNAZZY JAZZI DANCER"

Was your mom worried about you and Harley getting along before she got you?

No,they never even remembered to think about that.

What was Harleys reaction when you came home?

She came with my pawrents when they gotcha me, so she had a visit with her real fur-momma.
We share the same fur-momma.
She was right on me from the furry beginning,making sure I did know she was the boss.
You see I was noted as the bully one of my liter, so she knew I needed her help.
Now,I get so many comments on what a sweet gurl I am.

How do you get along now?

We get along furry nice. We can eat out of the same dish without growling at each other.
We play lots together,and even wrestle with each other like the boy pups do.
when we play fetch,she gets mad at me when I get the ball, cause I will hide and not give it up.
She even tries to take it right out of mouth, while I am running.
I just want her to know how it feels when I am in control...*giggles*
She cares for me in a special way,and even though I am bigger than her,I know I must always respect her wishes!
She is starting not be so bossy with me, maybe it is because I getting older.
Everyone who see's us together,thinks I am the older one.

Congratualtions on your picture being in Family Dog a national magazine! (See Jazzi's snow picture above!)

How does it feel to be FAMOUS !!!!

Thanz Ms Merry...That picture was an older one, we forgot we sent in.
I think I was more excited about getting more treats for my reward. Momma gets really excited when we get awards
because she knows we are good gurls and work furry hard to make others happy.
For awhile, I was thinking Dogster never even saw me.

I visited your page to prepare for your interview and it along with Harley Divas is beautiful! Does your mom do your pages?

Momma does all our pictures, makes the banners, and does photo editing pictures, she does do backgrounds,but not up to her standards yet,
so she did not do the ones we have now.

You are so pretty! What color pomeranian are you? Is this more rare?

Thanz for saying I am pretty Ms Merry!
I need to tell you first...
My pawrents wanted us to be different in color than all their other furs,so we could
grow with them in equal value...without being reminded and compared to their beloved ones who are at the bridge.
My color is Lavender Parti. When light shines on me, my fur gives off a Lavender Hue.
I never seen another fur with a coat like mine, so my thinking is my color must be rare.

Do you like the snow? Does your fur get a mess?

I luv the snow so furry much, and I never seem to notice if I am messy.

Do you wear clothes? or Coats in the winter?

I never wear coats or any clothes, except for hats when I go on my Therapy visits.

You are not even two years old yet already obtained your CGC and TD designations! That takes lots of work and effort. Tell us how you prepared for this.

Momma trained me herself. I can do most anything for a treat! When I had to learn to leave food, that was the hardest trick to learn for me.
I get along with everyone any time, so when the wheelchairs came, and the people fell at my feet, I was already loving them.
I do have to sit and do down on command. This helps me to show my respect.

When at home did Harley help you or did you practice in private? What advice would you offer to those that had those aspirations?

HDG tried to help, but she did not have as much patience with me.
She does everything just like a lil soldier...she can be too starchy at times, but she is getting better, at one time she would never
dream of running under the furniture...till I taught her how. Besides when Momma's talking I never look at sisfur.

My advice...you first need to be 1 year old,and have the pawsonality to be very obedient, patient, kind, calm...and mostly have no FEAR!

You are a certified
Therapy Dog
!! What does a typical therapy dog visit consist of? Do you and Harley both go?

We both go to our visits. We go to a couple of places all in one day.
When we arrive,we walk into the area to be greeted by the charge person first.
Then we just walk till some one wants a pet or visit...we never force ourselves on anyone.
That would not be furry polite, and some are afraid of us...just because we are not human like them.
Some pet us, and we listen when they tell us stories about their own pets they used to have.
Everyone tells us how well behaved and pretty we are.
They even ask the question if we are Show Pups too!
We visit them while they are eating their lunches, or having Physical Therapy and excerize.
We are never allowed treats or food of any kind on our visits.
They are always surprised to see us walk in, and most always our visit brings on a SMILE!
Soon we will visit the schools. We will work with handicap and autistic children,
we can help them read. Then we will be called the"Tail Wagging Tudors".

Please describe your pawsonality.

I am not a Diva!...I know I am everything a Diva is not!
My pawsonality is that of no fear, and no much bothers me. I never worry...I am always kind and playful...
I am furry affectionate...I am smart, but I try to hide it...*Giggles*
I do not bark much. I stay close by Momma, can't let her out of site.
Everyone who meets me tells me I am such a "SWEETHEART", even the nice lady who tested me for Therapy pup wrote that on my test paper.

What is your most endearling quality/

This is hard one to think about...Huuummm...I say it would...I am not shy, but furry sincere in showing my affection toward others,
because I like to give many smoochies..... then I go for the ears!

What is your favorite:

a. Food...I like anything called FOOD.
b. Toy...my gotcha day toy that squeaks
c. place to sleep at night...I have my own crate(room)..Sometimes I even sneak in there for a daytime nap.
d. time of day...mornings...I wake up full of pep!

I see from one of your pictures that one of your favorite places to hang out is the back of your pawrents sofa by the window. Can you get up there yourself? How high can you jump? Are you an agile pup?

I am not as agile or a fast runner as sisfur, I am more of a flopsy mopsy bunny. Not very light on my paws.
I do get their myself, I like to be on a look-out for visistors.
Do you like to go for walks? What about car rides? Where are some places that you like to go?
We have a large yard, so we can run zoomies free, I am always so happy to travel anywhere with my furmily.

What is your daily routine? Is it different on weekends? When does Dogster time happen?

I get up at 8:30 a.m....get my halter on( we take them off at night for safety reasons), then run zoomies in the yard.
When I come in I get my treats. Sometimes we get food cooked for us, but very small protions only.
We run through drills and tricks.
Then we check into Dogster for awhile. We have no set time for Dogster, we just pop in and out.

How did your mom find Dogster? What is your activity to do on Dogster. Do you utilize the whole site such as the advice, forums, contests?

She found Dogster when she entered HDG in a contest, and liked it better than the contest, so we parked our chair here.
When we have the time, we check out the other places on Dogster too.
If you were given space on Dogsters main page how what would you use it for?
I would use that space to let all pawrents know...every pup deserves an education and IS smarter than a fifth grader!
I would express my hope on how more of us pups CAN grow into being Therapy Dogs!!

Have you met any Dogster pals in the fur?

No,We never did.

Do you get along with other pups?

yes I do, I am way too friendly

I know you and Harley go on vacation with your pawrents. Do they tailor that around both of you? What types of places did you visit and where did you stay?

We have a camper parked near a State Park, so we travel to visit there. We take out boat out for a ride too.
My pawrents did not do that last year, so I never got to ride the boat yet.
My pawrents always go where we are accepted only. When we went to Maine we stayed in hotels where they allowed us too.WThey always pick Pet Friendly places to go visit.
We have our own portable playpen we sleep in, when we stay overnight.
Shhhhh!!!!...I gotta tell you a secret. Momma gets mad when they do not allows us pets. We are trained and well behaved Therapy pups too,
so when they turn us down, momma ask if they take kids,and if they say yes, she tells them in a furry nice way..she does not want to stay there
because most kids she see's when traveling do behave worst than any paw she ever met....Shhhhh!!
Now they charge a no refund pet fee for us, so momma gives us a pillow off the bed since we paid for it.
By now,I am thinking....GEEZ!!! I don't want her ever that mad at me.

How about grooming? Does your mom do it or you go to a groomer and how often? Do you like it? Do you get your fur trimmed?

My Momma does all my grooming.She trims our nails and fur,shampoos,teeth brushing, heartworm and fleas us. She likes our fur to dry without dryers.
She worries about groomers because some of them sneak drugs to keep paws calm without their pawrents knowing.
Her furiend's pup died from that.

I saw several pictures of you in a pool! Do you like to swim? How did your pawrents get you started?

I always like the water, I like to do floaties too. I was walking around the pool when they were in, and They took me for a ride on a floatie to the other side.
Momma wanted me to try swimming, and I surprised them how good I could swim.
They don't like me in there too much because of the chemicals, even when they don't use Chlorine

Do you have free reign of your house or is anyplace off limits?

yes, we have free reign.When we are home alone with our pawrents they like us to be on the same floor with them, so momma had a gate made
to keep us safe from the downstairs that goes towards the driveway just in case someone would accidently not latch the door.
We do have kitchen rules...when making or eating dinner, we have a place we stay till we are told to come!

Do you have any final words or thoughts?

Ms Merry, I like playing at the Doghouse, and I am happy to know you like me so much to award me this BIG honor!!!
Thanz to your furmily and all the Doghouse pals for being furry nice to everyone who comes to visit and play.

Your so very welcome Jazzi! We are so happy to have you as the Doghouse's
FUR OF THE MONTH FOR FEBRUARY 2012!!!

Merry pins a
RIBBON on Jazzi's harness and gives her a gift:
TEDDY BEAR AND PINK SWEETHEART ROSES & DAISYS

Thank you again Jazzi now it's time to go out and have fun in the snow!

LET'S PLAY !!!!

cheercheerpartypartyhugwisheshugpartypartycheercheer
ROSCOE

The World Is My- Playground

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 8:48am PST 
Congratulations Jazzi Dancerapplauseapplause I'm so happy for you and you sure deserve this honorapplauseapplause

I really liked reading your interview and now I know so much more about you my sweet little friend who brings smiles to so many hoomans...what a wonderful feeling that must behughug
ROSCOE

The World Is My- Playground

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 8:48am PST 
Congratulations Jazzi Dancerapplauseapplause I'm so happy for you and you sure deserve this honorapplauseapplause

I really liked reading your interview and now I know so much more about you my sweet little friend who brings smiles to so many hoomans...what a wonderful feeling that must behughug

♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 9:26am PST 
Congrats Jazzi Dancerapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplausecheercheercheercheerflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers Well deserved honey piekissingkissingkissingkissing Pawome interviewway to goway to goway to goway to goway to go
Jazzi- Danz'r,- CGC,Therapy- D

FUR-DANZ'R

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 9:40am PST 
cheercheerdancingdancingThanz buddy Roscoe and Ms Lola..U sweetie pie two♥..
I am so furry x-cited to have my honor!
Thanz to the Doghouse for picking me!wave
Harley- Diva-Girl,CG- C,Therapy D

Fur Diva

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 9:42am PST 
hughugpartypartyCongrats to my furry own sisfur for her honor this month...I am so proud of you!applauseapplausewave
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 10:39am PST 
Congratulations Jazzi! You look beautiful in your picture and I loved your interview! applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 10:42am PST 
Congratulations Jazzi! applauseapplauseway to goway to goapplauseapplause
Angel Riley

→ Little Riley- Meatball ←

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 12:22pm PST 
Congratulations Jazzi partypartypartypartyparty
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 12:54pm PST 
CONRATULATIONS, JAZZI! You are such a cutie and I enjoyed reading your interview. cheerhamster dancehappy dancesnoopydogkissing
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3