Pawrents Training Manual

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 1:26pm PST 
I found it! And the last entry was by Rubee!

1. Pawrents should allow FastDawgs full access to all critters.
2. Disciplinary action should never be taken when FastDawgs are in pursuit.
3. The rights and hunting needs of FAST DAWG members take precedence over any selfish needs that pawrents may have.
4. No fastdawgs should be disaplined ,when squierrels and other critters are in the bird feeder forcing us to bark and jump at the screens !
5.Leashes are to be removed once a suspicious critter is spotted.
6. Rolling around on dead critters is a required practice.
7. If it is in our house we get to kill it.(mice)
8. After "scenting" above "said" EVIL NEMESIS SQUIRRELS (and other like such critters) it is OK to roll around on the bed (bonus on fresh sheets).
9. Digging, Sniffing, Barking, and other worthwhile "activities" searching out such critters is deemed acceptable. (Bonus for stuff still in your paws after "digging activity").
10. Pawrents should assist their canine companion in the destruction of said critter when canine could be in danger (i.e. when the critter is bigger than the canine).
11. Pawrents are to allow FASTDAWG members full access to the remains of said critter until such time that member has done everything with it that it wants to...pack it around, roll in it, eat it, bury it...etc.
12. Pawrents should reward critter capture with a tasty treat... after canine is finished with said critter (pig ears & Greenies are good choices for rewards!)
13. Dog doors are to be mandatory for all Fast Dawg members.
14. All dead critters brought to the front porch should be praised by our pawrents. They should appreciate a great present when they see one!
15. Regardless of the time of day or weather, we shall be permitted outside to protect our property. We are the best authority of when we can and can not go out.
16. Property lines do not apply when in pursuit of critter...jumping fences into other neighbors yards is perfectly acceptable behavior.
17. The garbage man should not be rewarded with your hard earned prize.
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Mon Jan 9, '12 5:40am PST 
Okay, yeah, I 'member dat, think it wuz bein' compiled when I first joined da squirrely group. Dawg! Time flies!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Jan 9, '12 6:18am PST 
I think it was started because one pup (maybe Sophie)was griping because one of her pawrents would not let her keep a prize critter OR did not aid her in the pursuit, something like that. We were gonna publish it under the name FASTDAWG I'm sure!

Molly

Run run run !

Barked: Mon Jan 9, '12 1:56pm PST 
Oh cooool! my mommy needs to have this maunual right inside the door! I think she should sign it too.
Molly

Run run run !

Barked: Mon Jan 9, '12 1:56pm PST 
Oh cooool! my mommy needs to have this maunual right inside the door! I think she should sign it too.
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Mon Jan 9, '12 4:39pm PST 
Yeah, yeah, I 'member workin' on that. Forgot all about it. Sure get sidetracked, don't we? laugh out loud
Sophie

Barked: Mon Jan 9, '12 5:10pm PST 
wave forgot to say "Hi Molly"! wavewave Welcome to our group. Got any critter chasin' stories to share?
Molly

Run run run !

Barked: Tue Jan 10, '12 7:03am PST 
Sophie, woooooof! I have 2cat brothers I looooooooooove to chase indoors.......but they chase me too! I chased a rabbit yesterday morning! It was so fun!! I don't know why mommy gets so annoyed by that. I love to run after stuff!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Jan 10, '12 2:39pm PST 
Mom doesn't care if I chase them as long as I don't catch them. BOL she's afraid I might do some damage and she'd be all teary. Boo Hoo.
Sophie

Barked: Tue Jan 10, '12 3:53pm PST 
Jealous of Molly having TWO cats to chase. Do you ever help clean the litter box/ winkwinklaugh out loud

Mad, good thing you're mom doesn't live with JL or me. laugh out loud
  (Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9