Halloween Photo Contest

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Blaze

I played for the- Celtics as Big- Baby!

Barked: Mon Oct 10, '11 6:24pm PST 
As you may or may not know, we are having a Halloween Photo Contest! We already have some great entries. Be sure you are included!

Are you working on your costumes? These photos can be real costumes or ones you've created with photoshop or whatever software you use!

To enter, just upload your picture to your page, if it's not already on there, and make sure it has a tag on it!

For scariest, the tag should read aohhalls
For funniest, the tag should read aohhallf
For most creative, the tag should read aohhallc

You have a whole month and a half to get ready! We will vote the week leading up to Halloween!

Good luck, everyone! When it gets closer, we will tell you how to look at all the entries!
MILO BLUE- EYES DB# 73

Bluest Eyes In- TEXAS

Barked: Mon Oct 17, '11 4:36pm PST 
wave HI Blaze!! Is there any update on da Halloween photo contest!? When ya gonna post da picks 'n stuff? I lookin' furward to it so mush! I wanna see ALL da candidates 'n pishure too!!applausedancingcheerhug
Blaze

I played for the- Celtics as Big- Baby!

Barked: Mon Oct 17, '11 9:36pm PST 
Okay, we're going to give everyone until the end of October 23 to get their entries in, and then we will put it to a vote! There are six different places to look (because Dogster and Catster don't really talk to each other). BUT, you will be voting for three from each category. So, three for Scariest, three for funniest, and three for most creative. Vote for all dogs, all cats, or a combination. Whichever ones you like best! BUT, not yet. Now, just look at what we have so far!

Scary cats
Funny cats
Creative cats

Scary Dogs
Funny Dogs
Creative Dogs

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Sun Oct 23, '11 3:29pm PST 
Okay, you have until midnight to enter the contest, and then tomorrow, the voting begins! Please email either me or Dewey (the newest admin, who happens to be a cat) with your votes. Your top three in each category, dog or cat! The categories again, are:

Funniest
Most Creative
Scariest

Rubio
Dewey

Barked: Sun Oct 23, '11 3:30pm PST 
Get your friends to vote, too!
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Tue Oct 25, '11 9:49pm PST 
Make sure, when you are telling me your top three picks in each category, that you tell me the name of the pet and describe the picture so I know which one you mean! Thanks!!!
MILO BLUE- EYES DB# 73

Bluest Eyes In- TEXAS

Barked: Wed Oct 26, '11 5:14am PST 
wavehug HI RUBIO!!~ Hey Dewey! Welcome to bein' a furtabulous Admin in a most pawsome group, dood! YAY, him a kitty! Whoo Hoo!~ We gonna begin votin' today when mommy get's home from werk's! Wow, Halloween is so mush fun!!~hi5big grincloud 9hug
Dewey

Barked: Wed Oct 26, '11 12:53pm PST 
Thanks, Milo! I'm gonna do my best!
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Thu Oct 27, '11 10:58pm PST 
I guess I wasn't clear! You get three votes for each category, not three dogs and three cats! So, you might like two doggies and one kitty, or all kitties, or all doggies, but only three for scary, funny and most creative. Does that make sense?

Sorry for the confusion!
MILO BLUE- EYES DB# 73

Bluest Eyes In- TEXAS

Barked: Sat Oct 29, '11 8:03am PST 
waveshockshrug Sorry Dood!~ Rubio, mom get's confused sometimes! We voted 'gain 'n sent Dewey paw mail jus' now. I hope is not too late, coz mommy been feelin' unner da weather fur few days now. Thank u fur da fun 'n pawsome Halloween Contest, U guys r so pawsome!~ hughi5hugapplauseapplauseway to gohug
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2