Miss Clover Louise

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '11 5:31am PST 
I just wanted to let all of our pup pals know that MIss Clover Died peacefully in her sleep last night, Mom and Dad are very sad today- She was sleeping on the floor with Mom and didn't make it through the night. SHe hurt her leg last night and was in a lot of pain. Her little heart must have just given out in her sleep.
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '11 5:52am PST 
Oh Topper that is so sad we are very sorry for you loss. Send your mom and dad a big hug from us. We loved Miss Clover too. Our prayers are with you and your family.hughughug
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '11 9:05am PST 
Oh Topper, we are so, so sad to hear about Miss Clover Louise, but we are glad that she went to the bridge peacefully. She was a lucky girl to live such a long, happy life with a family who cared for and loved her. Please accept out sympathy and love for your family. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help

Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '11 9:42am PST 
We are so sorry and sad to learn of the loss of Miss Clover. We all think of everyone's pups as being one of our own and we feel the pain along with their mommy's when they lose one of their beloved babies.. Our sincere condolences goes out with prayers to Sandy and Al. Hugs hughug
Luv ya guys,
Buster, Brandy and Brea and mommy

always a- champion

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '11 4:50pm PST 
I can't say how much it means to us to have all of you pup pals. Thanks so much for your wishes and kind words. It will just take time, MCL was so special she was a little spunky spitfire and there will never be one like her again. All of our beautiful babies are precious, just love and hug them every day that is all we can do.
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Tue Oct 4, '11 9:18am PST 
Lady Sophie comes in the door dragging a large canvas. She places it on display, laying a small bunch of fresh flowers beside it. Bows little head a moment and then quietly walks away.

In Loing Memory
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Tue Oct 4, '11 11:43am PST 
That's pretty Lady Sophie
Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Tue Oct 4, '11 4:05pm PST 
Lady Sophie that is so pretty!cloud 9little angel

always a- champion

Barked: Tue Oct 4, '11 5:18pm PST 
How beautiful Lady Sophie a memorial or MIss Clover
We love all of you so much.
Chaddy

Born to Love- Diamond

Barked: Sat Oct 8, '11 7:46pm PST 
crycryour hearts are broken I am so very sorry I just read about a party on facebook and didn't know Miss Clover was at the bridge . My heart breaks ,we never got to meet her in person but truly loved her from here in Oregon. Sandra I know how heart broken you must be , she was truly a beautiful girl .Love from Chad and Deb God Bless you
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2