Purr Thread

Tigger- ♥- Angel DB- #33a

Whatever, I do- what I want!

Barked: Mon Apr 25, '11 9:46pm PST 
Hi Everyone,

I hope it's okay to send out a post about Pocono. His mom just found out that he has a nasal tumor and they both could use some purrs.

Thanks everyone!

Love,
Tigger

Edited by author Mon Apr 25, '11 9:46pm PST

Angel- Hermie~RIP.- (3-14-11)

I\\\'m a red!

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '11 10:41am PST 
Great,Tigger, I really appreciate it!!! We stopped by Pocono's page with some (((POWER OF THE PAW))). I also sent an invite to the group. C'mon guys,let me know if anyone needs some POTP!!
Pocono ~ ESA

Pocono - I'm the big boy- here.

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '11 8:35pm PST 
Thank you so much for mentioning us and inviting us to your group. We believe in the power of purrrs and could use all the purrrrs we can get.

Simba

The Lion King

Barked: Thu Apr 28, '11 9:46pm PST 
We are all purring for you Pocono. We hope you feel better real soon.

Barked: Sun May 1, '11 5:19am PST 
My good friend Norman and his mom needs purrs. Norman has Chronic and Ongoing Lymphocytic Cholangiohepatitis with Bridging Fibrosis and Bile Duct-Hyperplasia, accompanied by Irritable Bowel Disease. His prognosis is very guarded.

Thank you!

Love,
Tigger
Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Barked: Mon May 2, '11 6:18am PST 
I have a purrayer request. I am missin' somebody and though it is someone dear to my heart, I purray come back to me and into my life. Dis is a Catster purrayer.

Another purrayer request, there is a good friend who I am prayin' for and he is coughing and he needs purrayers. His name is Simba. So if'n you could help me purray fur him I would appreciate it.

Thankssmile
Angel- Hermie~RIP.- (3-14-11)

I\\\'m a red!

Barked: Mon May 2, '11 7:00pm PST 
Hi Tabbywave

Of course we can pray for them! Do you have the ID numbers so we can send some POTP?

Barked: Mon May 9, '11 7:25pm PST 
Hi Tabby Little,

I am purring for Simba. If you get a chance to post his Catster I.D., I'd like to visit his page and send some Power of the Paw.

Love,
Tigger

Barked: Mon May 9, '11 7:36pm PST 
Please purr for Toonces. He is not doing well and might be nearing his journey to the Bridge. His pawrents could use prayers to help them with what is happening.

Thank you!
Tigger
Simba

The Lion King

Barked: Tue May 24, '11 9:05pm PST 
We are purring for Norman and Tounces. Thank you Tabby for the purrs, I have not been coughing as much lately. I think the pops and purrs are working