WHAT IS TODAY ???

(Page 5 of 389: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Wed Mar 16, '11 4:01pm PST 
really Boyzzshockshockshock
Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Wed Mar 16, '11 4:04pm PST 
Very true Boyzzz. Daddy always went to one site, and last weekend when he went there he found the FBI notice. Heard on the news that somebody was under investigation and it was related to that site
Raja

Take me with- you!

Barked: Wed Mar 16, '11 4:18pm PST 
Wow.... You know, we have to be critical of that because we in the US have !ways thought we had freedom k. J formation... But who decides what to make free and what to hide and why?

That having been said, If any fur wants any information I might know, just pmail me!

BABYGIRL

Barked: Thu Mar 17, '11 2:44am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud RAJA !!

NOW WE KNOW WHAT TODAY IS RIGHT !!!! HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY ..SO WHO WAS THIS ST. PATRICK .. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Saint Patrick was not actually the patron saint of crowding into a bar and gulping down green beer, though that's how many people celebrate him. Saint Patrick was actually responsible for banishing the snakes from Ireland. Now that's something to drink to.laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

YOU DO KNOW THIS IS THE WHAT IS TODAY SILLY THREAD !
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Thu Mar 17, '11 3:35am PST 
Happy St. Patrick's Day! In Chicago it is a big celebration day and they dye the Chicago River green!

The Chicago River dyed green on St. Patrick's Day
Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Thu Mar 17, '11 4:03am PST 
The San Antonio River in Texas was dyed green too. The river is temporarily renamed the River Shannon.
big grin
Raja

Take me with- you!

Barked: Thu Mar 17, '11 4:39am PST 
ButTercup, were snakes a big deal in Ireland back when Paddy was wandering about? I mean, how bad could it have been?

BABYGIRL

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 2:14am PST 
eekeekeek any snake is a big deal to me RAJA ! Iz a sissy !

BABYGIRL

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 2:15am PST 
3/18 Today is

National Fertility Day .... What does that mean .. iz not in dat baby making business laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudand it is National Sacrifice Day .. so sacrifice a toy today and make another pup happy ... big laughbig laughbig laughhughug
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 2:49am PST 
Sacrifice one of my toys?shockshockshockfrowncry
  (Page 5 of 389: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]