AOH Coffee shop

(Page 1 of 67: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Mon Jan 10, '11 8:14am PST 
Let's Talk About it over a Cup of Coffee!

For ALL the AOH members! Dogster is my mommy's DAILY DELIGHT! She visits Dogster & ALL Our Groups in the morning while she has her coffee to visit with her Dogster Pals.

*SO if you're a "DOGSTER - HOLIC" ( Like My Mommy Is ) Then here is the Thread you will want to Post in! SHARE Life's Little UPS & DOWNS with us. This THREAD is where FRIENDS can CHIT - CHAT!
Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Barked: Mon Jan 10, '11 4:28pm PST 
wave Rubio..Thank You for opening the Coffee Shop. My Momma loves her coffee but for those who don't care for coffee, please have a seat and enjoy a Cup Of Tea as we share our friendship.

Momma has the start of a bad cold since yesterday. How're you all doing tonight?
Kenna

Little Miss.- Boss (princess- in training)

Barked: Mon Jan 10, '11 4:33pm PST 
wave
Hello AOH!

My mom has been SUPER busy in her work and has been trying to keep up with AOH! It's been crazy in mom's life right now! Not to mention, she has 3 doctors appointments this week! YIKES!

Hopefully we can get to know all of you pets a little more, as well as your pawrents! wink

kitty
- Kenna.

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Mon Jan 10, '11 4:41pm PST 
Hello Lexi and Kenna! Funny you should say that, Lexi! Mommy LOVES the smell of coffee, but it makes her sick! So we'll be drinking tea and soda, thank you very much!

The other day, Jasmine climbed up on the ROOF! And then, she jumped down to the GROUND! Luckily, she didn't break any bones! Mommy put a picture of her on the roof on her page. It's pretty funny, although scary, too! She is dogster #1158497.

Mommy had her book discussion at work today. They talked about John Grisham's A Painted House. The discussion went very well. Do any of your pawrents belong to book clubs?

Belly rubs,
Rubio

Barked: Tue Jan 11, '11 4:07pm PST 
wave Kenna..I'ts so nice to meet you! I hope your Mommas apptm'ts go wellhug

Hey, Rubiowave You are very welcome. Momma loves her Caribou Coffe but does enjoy tea when she has a bad cold like now. She drinks Green Tea with Pomegrante.

shock Hope Jasmine landed ok! My skinsis's Kitty Juliette jumped down from their loft and blew her joint to the tune of $1,500.00 but ya can't put a price on love she said. Bless her heartcloud 9
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Tue Jan 11, '11 5:06pm PST 
Wow, Angel Lexi! Kitties don't usually hurt themselves like that! I'm glad she had your sis to get her fixed up!

Kenna, I hope your mommy is feeling better! We've been worried about her! Glad she is going to dr.'s appointments and hope that they can help!

Mommy worked today and is very mad at someone at her work! She has been biting her tongue! She really likes this person, too, so that makes it worse.

Hope you all had a great day!
Belly rubs,
Rubio

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 9:49am PST 
wavewave.. Mommas cold is still bad..Cough..Sneeze..Cough..Washes her hands with antibacterial soap and sets down some Chicken Soup With Curry Powder for everyone to share.
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 4:55pm PST 
Angel Lexi...mommy wants to know if she can have your recipe! And we hope you feel better soon!

Mommy's daddy, my G-Pa, has been in the hospital. He has a HIGE kidney stone but they sent him home because he has to go off his blood thinner for a week before they will operate. Nerve wracking!

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 7:42pm PST 
Sure Rubio, Momma will give you her recipe tomorow.

Sending healing thoughts and prayer for your Grandpahug Kidney stones are so very painful!
*NickyLixx*

I do whateva I- want!

Barked: Sat Jan 15, '11 12:48am PST 
dog laugh out loud dog laugh out louddog: laugh out loud
Mimi gets us up every morning about 6:30 and she drinks a cuppa coffee while we eats our breakfast
She drinks 2-3 cups of tea after that (made the English way)
When she's not lookin', Candy and me likes coffee too!

way to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to go
I do whateva I want!
Nick
dancinghappy dancehappy dancedancinghappy dancedancinghappy dance
  (Page 1 of 67: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]