Secret Santa and Christmas Party!

(Page 21 of 21: Viewing entries 201 to 210)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  
Sara, NPC,- PDPC

Sara -- the holy terrier

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 9:05pm PST 
Well, good night everyone, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!
Captain Red

Kandi, My Wife,- My Love

Barked: Mon Dec 20, '10 1:54am PST 
Mia, thank you so very much for the wonderful gifts. You are truly a great Secret Santa.

Mia - Captain Red Brewster
♥ The- Doogers- ♥

Babe, Molly and- Houndy

Barked: Mon Dec 20, '10 12:17pm PST 
Good morning everyone! Well... It's actually 1 in the afternoon here in Utah. laugh out loud

I didn't get much sleep because I had 3 large dogs sleeping on my twin size bed. Molly and Babe (who are my own dogs) and Daisy (who is my foster dog). :~P

♥ The- Doogers- ♥

Babe, Molly and- Houndy

Barked: Mon Dec 20, '10 12:30pm PST 
Thank you SO much Kratos, Isis and Jinx! You guys were a wonderful Secret Santa!! We REALLY enjoyed all of our gifts! Our foster dog, Daisy, right when we brought her home, immediately started looking for things to chew up, and she found the toys and started chewing them and trying to rip 'em to shreds. laugh out loud

It slipped my mind to wrap the presents I gave to Kratos, Isis and Jinx (my sincere appologies. I feel SO guilty that I didn't wrap them). AND it also slipped my mind to take pictures of the presents that Kratos, Isis and Jinx sent me. confused

Thanks again for the gifts!! We really liked them! smile
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Mon Dec 20, '10 1:09pm PST 
Hi!

I forgot what day Christmas Day is on, so the party last until Saturday (Christmas Day). More contests and games coming your way!
Monnie

Spreading Smiles- As A Tribute For- Lexi

Barked: Mon Dec 20, '10 2:33pm PST 
cheercheercheer I got my Package todaycheercheer Oh My Dogness Molly Paul it says on the labelbig grin You are a great Secret Snata.

I got A WHOLE STOCKING full of toys, another green loofa toy stuffie and a bag of yummy treatsapplauseapplauseapplause

Thank You Sweetiekissingcloud 9 Momma took pictures of me looking in the box cuzz they were all wrapped so pretty and then a picture of me sniffing them all after I ripped them open but she can't find them on the puter box...When she finds them she will show you! Off to write in my diarysnoopysnoopy
Monnie

Spreading Smiles- As A Tribute For- Lexi

Barked: Mon Dec 20, '10 6:49pm PST 
My Secret Santa was Bustercheercheer In my above post I wrote Molly was on the tag cuzz his Momma didn't want me to know that it was from Busterbig grin

Thank You Bustercloud 9kissing I love my prezzieshappy dancehappy dance
Doo - My Sweet- Angel

Its all about- me!!

Barked: Tue Dec 21, '10 6:24pm PST 
Does anybody know if my secret santa got their gifts????????????????
Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Barked: Thu Dec 23, '10 6:39pm PST 
Doo, find who your secret Santa was and search for their page, some people have their Santa stuff on there but didn't post in the part thread.
Carat, CGC

I jump wiff- Gwee, I jump fow- Joy!

Barked: Fri Dec 24, '10 4:38pm PST 
I habn't opened my pwesents yet...but wayter tonight we get to open dem. I hab opened some ob dem....but nuffin 'cept da tweats...so, I's weady!

I will hab momma post on hewe wheneber I get to open dem!!!
  (Page 21 of 21: Viewing entries 201 to 210)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21