Secret Santa and Christmas Party!

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Tue Dec 7, '10 9:09pm PST 
I hope everyone gets their gifts and cards. Both the Secret Santa and Holiday Card Exchange was successful this year and I want to thank all of you for participating in both of them, I appreciate it.

The Christmas party will be on December 19th at 7:00 pm or so. This is when the Christmas party will begin. There will be contests at the Christmas party, so you can try and win some zealies! Make sure to bring your Christmas photos along, too.

A lot of people have already shipped out their Secret Santa gifts, make sure to take a picture of the gifts you got. You can put them in this thread or on your page, either way is fine. You can post the photos right now, as soon as you get your gift, or wait and open your gift as soon as the Christmas party begins.

I will also be revealing everyone's Secret Santa partner on December 19th. Hopefully by then everyone has received their gifts.

Even if you didn't participate in Secret Santa, you may come and enjoy the Christmas party and invite all of your friends along.

I hope this makes since and if you have any questions, feel free to paw-mail me or ask them in this thread.

Merry Christmas!
Sara, NPC,- PDPC

Sara -- the holy terrier

Barked: Tue Dec 7, '10 9:54pm PST 
Sounds fun, Howard. Looking forward to it!
Captain- Thumper

it's- all- mine

Barked: Mon Dec 13, '10 8:41am PST 
To all.....from our family to yours;
Sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family.
We thank you for the wonderful cards we had received....the zealies and rosettes and above all,the love from our many friends...that is by far the greatest gift of all.
May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year!

And for everyone,remember....Christmas is forever, not for just one day...It is for loving, sharing,and giving, not to be put away like bells and lights and tinsel in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is the good you do for yourself.

Merry Christmas to all.....

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Barked: Wed Dec 15, '10 5:00pm PST 
Hi Everyone
I hope all of you will have a wonderful Christmas with your families
My furry Dog Sister received her presant from her Secret Santa and is so excited... Mom says she has to wait until Christmas but I think she wants to open it now. SMILES
Pepper - CGC

Throw the ball- already!

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 6:25am PST 
Hiya Howard! Thanks fur puttin' this all togefur and fur invitin' me to take part. It was alot of fun!

I opened my box as soon as it came in. Have already been playin' with the stuffs this week (blush). Pups can check it out on my page.
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 1:53pm PST 
Make sure to join the Christmas party, make sure to be here when it gets dark!

Edited by author Sun Dec 19, '10 1:54pm PST

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 3:36pm PST 
This is Macy one of the kitties that was in Secret Santa....I will be here for the party but not sure how to show my profile so my Santa can see me and Sonny with our presents.....anyone have any ideas?
Sara, NPC,- PDPC

Sara -- the holy terrier

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 4:05pm PST 
Hi Macy:

I don't know if it will work, but try this. Log out, then go to www.dogster.com and log in using your Catster User Name and password. If that works, then you should be able to come to The Dog Park forum and see yourself and post photos and stuff. I hope it works for you.

XOXOXO,
Sara
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 4:15pm PST 
I'm so sorry about that, Macy! Log into Catster, join "The Dog Park", make sure that you are on Catster and join the party.
Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 4:21pm PST 
Ok I got it...thanks for for help! I have our gifts that we got posted on Macys page, they loved everything!

Edited by author Sun Dec 19, '10 4:24pm PST

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]