CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!

(Page 5 of 8: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Belle- (Bella)

Shelter Dogs- Rule!

Barked: Sat Dec 11, '10 9:01am PST 
Mine is too Miss Clover, I wish all pups who need homes and just even the basic needs to be filled. I know how it feels to be in one of those places and its not good. Mom tries to do as much as she can but its just can't be done by one or a few. Thats why big Red came home with us and now he has a wonderful home and is loved very much like me and Piglet now were spoiled pups who loves their mom.cloud 9
In Memory of- Miss Clover- Louis

Talk of the Town

Barked: Sun Dec 12, '10 10:08am PST 
Your mom is so kind to help the dogs, mine trys when she can. She doesn't have much free time. I am so glad your mom found you and Big Red. We don't have much room in our house to take more dogs, but she tries to help find them homes and raise money for them.
Belle- (Bella)

Shelter Dogs- Rule!

Barked: Sun Dec 12, '10 3:27pm PST 
We are all snowed in here. I bet we have 5 inches of snow out there almost can't go do my business. Thank goodness dad cleared off a spot for me and Piglet so we could go potty. Anyone else snowed in out there?shrug

Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Mon Dec 13, '10 12:52pm PST 
Belle-- you sittin down? It was 88° at our house yesterday and almost the same today. No snow, no rain, no wind, just plenty of warm sunshine. Nice? Yes? Christmassy? Not so much
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Mon Dec 13, '10 4:13pm PST 
Gee whiz, Piloux....ya want company for Christmas? We dont have the snow but we do have some cold weather in the teens and lots of wind blowing...
Belle- (Bella)

Shelter Dogs- Rule!

Barked: Mon Dec 13, '10 4:14pm PST 
your so lucky Piloux its been a big 10 degrees here at noon. It was 5 degrees this morning when mom made me go outside this morning brrrrrrr.
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Mon Dec 13, '10 4:16pm PST 
ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK ALOT LIKE CHRISTMAS HERE AT MY HOUSE. I LOVE THE SNOW I LOVE TO RUN AND CATCH IT WHEN MOM SWEEPS THE STEPS OFF. SHE WILL SWEEP IT TOWARDS ME AND I CATCH IT IN MY MOUTH YUM YUM!!
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Tue Dec 14, '10 3:16am PST 
burrrrr Luke, that's pretty nippy out. I have enough trouble going out now and we are only in the teens....I sure dont like the cold... I think i's going to go visit Piloux where its nice and warm...ya guys want to come with me?laugh out loudlaugh out loud
Brandy- (1995-2012)

Luv to bark !

Barked: Tue Dec 14, '10 3:18am PST 
It sounds like its cold everywhere...Just got through saying that Miami had a temperature of 39.laugh out loud
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Tue Dec 14, '10 10:20am PST 
I better make some extra room for all of you. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 60° and rainy. That's about as cold and wintery as it gets around here. You're all welcome. Mom made dog treats last night and I know where they are.
  (Page 5 of 8: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8