CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!

(Page 4 of 8: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Newt

Barked: Sun Dec 5, '10 2:32pm PST 
we love your name and being so unique we know santa will remember it on christmas day!
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Sun Dec 5, '10 7:14pm PST 
It sure was cold the other nite...I had to wear my Christmas tshirt and then I had to wear my coat on top of that... mommmy was proud of me and said I did good.

There was all sizes of dogs there from a great Dane to a minature pincher who was 8 weeks old. One of the vet employee wanted to walk with me in the parade....so I got to walk and I got petted by the kids which i really liked,

but I was a little leary when mommy got too far away from me....especially when she disappeared out of my sight on the float...

I sure did sleep when I got home, I was tired after that long walk... But I had fun!!
happy dance
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Mon Dec 6, '10 6:47am PST 
I bet that was fun Buster. I get leary when mom is out of my site too. The Lady and the photo center where Santa was held my leash while mom went outside to get her purse really made me upset but when she came back I wouldn't let her out of my site. Piglet was just too busy to notice mom left he was too busy flirting with all the ladies there getting lots of petting and tummy rubs. He is such a ham! No pun intended.

Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Mon Dec 6, '10 8:05am PST 
Buster, that sounds like so much fun. I love when people pet me. Mom thinks I am a bit overwhelming (I kinda jump and get crazy when I meet new people), but most people love me to bits. It sounds cold, but you sound like you were nice and warm up there.

I know what you mean when mom kinda disappears. I get a little uneasy --- but you should see my big sister Lily (who you think would act more like an adult). She goes crazy without mom. Mom can't leave that girl alone for a minute.
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Tue Dec 7, '10 10:47am PST 
I hear ya there Piloux my brother Luke is such a momma's boy its discusting I tell ya, I love my mom too but I would never go crazy and cry and bark and tear up the house like he does. I am so glad you had such a great time Buster wished I could have been there to see all this. Sounds like you and your mom had a great time.way to go
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Tue Dec 7, '10 11:07am PST 
Piglet--- what's worse than havin a dog-sister or brother hogging all mom's attention is when you have a cat that does it too. I am neglected, I tell ya
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Tue Dec 7, '10 1:19pm PST 
I feel your pain Piloux we have one of those too yuck!!!wink
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Wed Dec 8, '10 9:40am PST 
Buster, do you have any pictures of you up there on the float?If I was a newspaper I woulda taken one of you and put it smack on the front page. There's nothin cuter than a boston dressed up for Christmas (no offense to you non-Bostons, but I'm kinda partial to BTs).
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Wed Dec 8, '10 10:39am PST 
You are just too cute Pilouxbig grin
In Memory of- Miss Clover- Louis

Talk of the Town

Barked: Fri Dec 10, '10 7:12pm PST 
Wow, Buster you got to be in a parade! That sounds so fun! Mom was going to walk with the Lyons Den and walk a pet that needs a home but she had to work again. I bet you were so cute in the parade!
My Christmas wish is all dogs that need a home can find a warm, loving place to be with people that love them.
  (Page 4 of 8: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8