Squirrels - Shame on You

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Jul 9, '10 7:10am PST 
Shocking! Yesterday in broad daylight, two squirrels were doing the wild thing on my neighbor's roof in front of DOG and everyone. red face

I consider this a lewd and lascivious exhibition and am contacting LEGAL at Fast Dawg to see what my options are.
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Fri Jul 9, '10 7:24am PST 
Whoa !!! Dat puts a new spin on ROOFIES !! laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Jul 9, '10 7:37am PST 
laugh out loudGood one, JL. You shoulda been there - it's not like there aren't a million trees in our hood they coulda got it on in.

JerryLee

Barked: Fri Jul 9, '10 8:43am PST 
Mad', just think if dey'd only been on da ground...dancing...you coulda put some seroius birth control on 'em !!! laugh out loud
Double yur pleasure, double yur fun...get two squirrels fur da price of one !!!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Jul 9, '10 9:34am PST 
Oh, you the Dawg, JL. hail

Serious birth control! My mom is laughing so hard she's spitting and that's not a pretty sight!
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Fri Jul 9, '10 8:05pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh

I think this site is being censored. I had to re-log in to post. laugh out loud

Before you two go thinking of double demolition elimination, just remember what the end product is of these 2 busy little squirrels are.....dancingdancingdancing Heck, it's like a natural candy factory. wink
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Jul 10, '10 6:28am PST 
That's easy for YOU to say. You catch the little so-n-so's; they just drive me nuts all day long - in every feeder in every yard, on every fence, in every tree, and ON THE GROUND EATING THE SEEDS THAT HAVE FALLEN. I don't need no more stinkin squirrels! confusednaughty
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sat Jul 10, '10 3:35pm PST 
What I think you need is a little doggy Valium. laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Hang in there Mad. Your day is comin.
JerryLee

Barked: Sun Jul 11, '10 5:55am PST 
Not only are dey disreputable fur doin' they thang onna rooftop, dey have a bad habit of gettin' in people's chimneys, buildin' nests an' den droppin' dead! Granny will tell ya a gross story 'bout dat. Dey are also messy. Eatin' acorns in da trees an' droppin' nut crumbs in da horse trough...a daily mess ta clean up befur da horses could eat!!
An' who, 'sides me, gets tired of hearin' 'em bark all day?
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Jul 11, '10 6:28am PST 
Right On! (Where's the emoticon for lifted, clinched fist?)

We have to keep remembering in our hearts what this GROUP is and for what important principle FastDawg was created - in fact isn't what the "S T" in FastDawg stands for - SQUIRREL TORMENTERS????

Oh and Soph, doggy valium doesn't work - we have tried it. I have suggested to my mom she just take it for herself...snoopysnoopysnoopy
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3