Do This, Please!

The Lovely- Miss- Silvia(AKC)

My tail's worse- than my bark OR- my bite!

Barked: Wed Apr 14, '10 8:06am PST 
Hey everybody! There is a video on my page and I want you to watch it,please. Then let me know what you think by posting in this thred. Please be honest but not mean. Thank you.
sincerely,happy dance
Silvia
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Thu Apr 15, '10 1:27pm PST 
TWO PAW UP!!!!!

I give mom a left all the time, but nothin like you

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Barked: Thu Apr 15, '10 6:33pm PST 
AWW! Thanks! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin Mom taught me to do left or right by which hand she holds up. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

DAYSY

DAYSY - "I'M A WILD- WOMAN!!!"

Barked: Fri Apr 16, '10 5:47pm PST 
Moms and I thinks thats a swell trick. We loved the video. Why would anyone be mean bout that? Unless they are just a nasty person!!! HMPHHH

Daysy

Barked: Fri Apr 16, '10 7:28pm PST 
IDK! shrug Unless they are like a top-notch trainer and thought it was a silly little trick.(I don't.) GEE ALL THESE NICE RESPONSES MAKE ME WANT TO DANCE LIKE THIS!! hamster dance Thanks everybody!!! big grin
♥- Cyrus- ♥

Adopt or rescue,- PLEASE.

Barked: Sat Apr 24, '10 5:42am PST 
Hey there cutie. Mom can't get over how much you look like me. big grin
Mom wants to learn how to put a video on my page. Hope she can figure it out soon because I'd like to show off for everyone. *snickers*

Barked: Sun Apr 25, '10 5:46pm PST 
How to put a video on you page: go to your pet page,In the upper right hand corner there will be a drop down list that says "select task", click it twice, go down to "add video", then folow the steps that it says to do. (Be sure to check the box that says "do you want this video to show on your page?". Click "yes" If you want it to show on your page. Click "no" if you don't. Hope I Helped,Silvia!

Barked: Sun Apr 25, '10 5:55pm PST 
Atcually I think it says "check this box if you want this video to show on your pet page". Something like that. Anyway Hope I helped!!!big grin