Help Feed Our Furry Friends

Honey Hound,- In Loving- Memory

I love doggie- biscuits!

Barked: Sun Mar 21, '10 9:16am PST 
Both Young-Williams Animal Center and the Humane Society of the Tennessee Valley No Kill Shelter have had an increase in pet surrenders by owners who no longer can afford to feed their pets. To help alleviate this growing problem, Young-Williams has a pet food pantry. We have written about the Second Saturday Pet Food Pantry program on our blog, Furry Friends of Knoxville. If you are blessed, please consider supporting this community effort and help our Knoxville furry friends in need! puppykitty
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Sun Mar 21, '10 7:54pm PST 
Will they accept homemade treats? I also make blankets, bandanas, beds, clothes, bowls, any all kind of stuff like this. Would they accept anything dog like this, homemade?

I love doggie- biscuits!

Barked: Mon Mar 22, '10 11:28am PST 
Thanks Howard and your mom too,
I am sure Young-Williams will gladly accept your donations. Also, the Humane Society of the Tennessee Valley, Knoxville's no-kill animal shelter, is in great need of donations.

Patton

Play Hard, Have- Fun

Barked: Tue Mar 23, '10 8:24am PST 
The Humane Society of Oak Ridge/Anderson County also has a pet food pantry that is in need of donations. Especially cat food right now.

Edited by author Tue Mar 23, '10 8:25am PST

I love doggie- biscuits!

Barked: Tue Mar 23, '10 9:35am PST 
Patton,
Thanks for letting us know. Our furry friends need our help!
Woof and wags,
dog
Hollie

You want me to- do what?

Barked: Tue Mar 23, '10 10:13am PST 
Mommy & I have a bag in the car to take by Young Williams... every little bit helps. way to go
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Tue Mar 23, '10 4:07pm PST 
Here are other animal rescues located in TN that need donations really badly:

http://www.bordercollierescuetn.com/

I will think of some others later.